sending videos and pics over phone and fake appts

2 young men Jason 402-8*3-03*3 and Mike 402-3*9-05*2. Both text me daily they have sent me a video of one of them masturbating and pics of them with their pants down. i have asked them not to. I donot want to go to police. they text me daily. They use other phones and names and make fake appts. They have threatened to post bad reviews about me.
staff edit redacted numbers

please stop these people
There's nothing eccie staff can do about something that happens off the board.

However, the local police would probably love to receive those texts and videos, complete with telephone numbers.

If it was me, I would forward the videos and phone numbers to your telephone service provider as well.

Do either of these guys have eccie membership? Have you ever received an eccie PM from them? If so, report it to your local Mod right away by clicking on the white triangle in the PM.

Huck
Brandi who are you and why would you think that eccie has any power to stop someone from calling or texting you? are you just trying to get those guys numbers out on the net so people will call and harass them?
A new member joins and immediately posts three real names (Jason, Mike, and Mic) and phone numbers of guys who are supposedly bothering her? This raises all kinds of questions.

Shouldn't her first post be in the Welcome Wagon with a pic or two and some contact info?
I responded to her PM to me, she sent me the same damn thing she posted. She responded by quoting me and that's it.
Anyone try contacting the numbers she mentioned? Might just be some kind of scam to get you to call the numbers
Anyone try contacting the numbers she mentioned? Might just be some kind of scam to get you to call the numbers Originally Posted by supersinister
Are you serious?
you never know. people call or contact numbers and emails they see online all the time.
you never know. people call or contact numbers and emails they see online all the time. Originally Posted by supersinister
But dude, what are you gonna do about the * ????
It could just as easily be stupid kids trying to get back at each other so good luck if you bothered to call any of those numbers when they were posted. You were probably calling a minor.

I still can't believe how long the full numbers were up.