Al Gore Homemade Personal Lubricant

I am always looking for new and cheaper ways to add enjoyment to the hobby. Below is a recipe for homemade personal lubricant. It is very similar to Astroglide and is completely water soluble with no additives or preservatives. It is also Al Gore Green compliant.

1 Cup of water
4 tsp of corn starch
1 pot (cooking type....not smoking type)

Add the water and the corn starch into the pot and mix.

Make sure you have stirred well and there is no corn starch stuck to the bottom of the pot. Cover the pot and slowly bring to a boil. Make sure the corn starch does not stick to the bottom of the pot.

Once it has reached a boil the contents should become more viscous and somewhat resemble the consistency of gelatin. Remove from the stove and pour into a container of choice.

Allow the solution to cool at room temperature. DO NOT PUT IT IN THE REFRIGERATOR OR FREEZER!!! It will cause the solution to form a skin that is a lot harder than the rest.

It is not clear like store bought and remains milky looking. It is extremely cheap and is 95% as good. It has no taste like store bought lubricants and you can add whatever flavor or scent you like when making it.

Astroglide - $9 for 5 oz
Homemade - $.09 for 8 oz

or if you look at it another way.........

For $9 you can make 6.25 GALLONS of this lubricant.
For $30 you can fill a bath tub.
At that price, you could just pour a whole gallon over her!
At that price, you could just pour a whole gallon over her! Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
Good point.
So, if we don't have a cooking pot, how different do you think the results would be if we substituted the other kind?

Disclaimer: Kidding. btw. Totally not my thing.
I'm not sure, but I think it would give DATY a whole new meaning..

~1TGA
I'm not sure, but I think it would give DATY a whole new meaning..

~1TGA Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway
Less filling?

Taste Great?
I'd guess 0 trans fats that should keep the Gov't happy too!
So if you used 1 tbsp full per session the nutritional attributes are as follows:

NUTRITION FACTS FOR LUBRICANT
Serving Size 1 tbsp
Calories 5
Total Fat 0g
Sodium 0g
Total Carbs 1g
Protein 0g (depends on WHEN you ingest the lubricant)

So to do the math, 4 tsp cornstarch and 1 cup of water = 8oz = 40 Calories and 8g of Carbohydrates. Therefore 1 tbsp of lubricant is shown above.
So, if we don't have a cooking pot, how different do you think the results would be if we substituted the other kind?

Disclaimer: Kidding. btw. Totally not my thing.
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Me thinks there would have to be a bunch of snack breaks... The munchie cupboards better be full...

LOL
And it would be 0 (ZERO) points on Weight Watchers!
bigtom62
Isn't this a variation of homemade wallpaper paste? Should be interesting!!

Pistol Man
no wallpaper paste is using flour. think this is the same mix that is used in Masage palors for the full body slids. wish I could find someone here willing to try it, could be lots of fun.
Damn I'm going to try this!

Now where'd I stash that pot?....

Kitchen! Right...Oooh, and there's snacks in there too! Bonus!

I'll get back to you on the results...

Thanks!

~Kelly TNT
outdriver....the full bodyslide thing is called a "Nuru Massage". That clear, slimy stuff is made from a certain type of seaweed that is dried and ground into a powder. I'm not sure how easy it is to obtain outside of Japan, but I sure would like to try one!
MM
At that price, you could just pour a whole gallon over her! Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
That's what I'm TALKING about... heh