Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful!

If thanksgiving is a time to believe in the spirit to overcome challenges, create great achievements, and enjoy prosperity and to pause to appreciate the "bountiful harvest" we've reaped.

As it relates to this part of my life I'd like to pause to say thank you to all the friendships I have made here, the value you have added to my life, and I look forward to being a part our small community a long time.

Oh and I am very, very thankful for several amazing experiences. Yummy!
I feel really fortunate to have met so many wonderful people. I don't know where I would be right now if it weren't for many of the people on this board.
I am thankful that i have made some amazing friends and some of the most wonderful ladies in the world.
  • YSD
  • 11-19-2009, 12:18 PM
When times are tough it is imperative to know your blessings as they are and to be thankful. In today's world there is not enough contentment with people's own lives. I am thankful for job, family, friends, health, and the opportunity to visit with some of the most beautiful ladies on the entire planet!!!
When times are tough it is imperative to know your blessings as they are and to be thankful. In today's world there is not enough contentment with people's own lives. I am thankful for job, family, frineds, health, and the opportunity to visit with some of the most beautiful ladies on the entire planet!!! Originally Posted by Jericho99

AMEN!!!
I'm thankful for OFF who invited me here and for The Original Becky for saying I can post pics here and for all the pussy I sampled in austin and more to come