Which SC to take an SO?

• npita
  • 11-17-2009, 06:02 PM
My fiancee wants me to take her to a strip club. She has never been to one and I have never been all that much of a SC fan. I've been to maybe 3 in my life, the last time, probably 20 years ago. Any suggestions on an SC that would be a good choice? We aren't looking for extras or a lots of interaction with the dancers, just an upscale place with a decent atmospehere. We prefer rock music and I'm pretty much into metal.
The Lodge is classiest. PTs is all nude and still classy. Both are couples friendly.
The Lodge, its pretty much the only one I go to. But it can be pricey.
I'd suggest the Lodge.
The Lodge is great.....women are beautiful ........

Have dinner there the food is great too. I think they even have a date night menu!

I haven't been in a while myself............who all wants to party at the Lodge!
  • npita
  • 11-18-2009, 09:45 AM
The Lodge it is! Thanks to everyone who replied, especially for the consensus.

I think they even have a date night menu!
Are you on it?
The food at the Lodge is great.
Lodge is great for couples. Saturday night is couples night and couples get in free. They also have a special menu for couples on Saturday night. My SO feels very comfortable there and the women are nice. The dancers love women and usually ask to dance for her more than me. She is not into that but I have seen some other women getting some great dances. Very hot.