White Privilege...

Strikes again.

3 suspects accused in beating death of Akron teenager outside I Promise School indicted on lesser charges

They beat a white kid to death but it's not murder?

Imagine three white kids beating a black kid to death...

cities would burn.
What is unspoken in the political realm is that "just regular folks" in fly-over country see this stuff and all the rest of it and know that "its just not right!"

The Talk-and-TV people on all sides look at the polls and economic indicators etc and not what regular people think. , But now some liberals are coming to see that this stuff is off . . .way off. John Stewart and Bill Mahar are two with platforms. There are others.
"Akron Police Chief Stephen Mylett said Liming and three other teens drove into the parking lot of the school around 10:30 p.m. and started discharging a SplatRBall gun at people on the basketball court. It is not clear if Liming fired the SplatRBall gun.

Both groups then began fighting and Liming was knocked unconscious, said police."

Sounds like Liming and co. started it.

Maybe an existing beef between two groups. Not necessarily racially motivated.
So, 10-15 years ago I got pulled over for an incorrect right-turn-on-red at a crowded intersection in Houston's Medical Center. I turned on my four-way flashers, waved to the cop and pulled into a parking lot.

He stopped about 30 feet behind my car and fooled around with his radio or something. I got out of my car (I know that is supposed to be wrong) and pulled out my wallet to get out my DL and insurance card. When the black cop got out and saw me (a white guy) standing there with my apers in hand, his expression immediately changed from grim professionalism (anything can happen now) to obvious relief.

I apologized for being a part of his official day. We talked about what he thought was the infraction . . .and he didn't give me a ticket!

Was that white privilege?
"Akron Police Chief Stephen Mylett said Liming and three other teens drove into the parking lot of the school around 10:30 p.m. and started discharging a SplatRBall gun at people on the basketball court. It is not clear if Liming fired the SplatRBall gun.

Both groups then began fighting and Liming was knocked unconscious, said police."

Maybe an existing beef between two groups. Not necessarily racially motivated. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Liming did not discharge any air pistol. Regardless, he was beat to death... not unconscious, not silly, not within an inch of his life.

To.

Death.

Tell me the resulting charges would be the same if the races were reversed. THATS the racial component... not their motivation.
According to reports, Ethan Liming, whose father is a pastor, tried to calm the situation in the parking lot when he got jumped and hit in the head from behind. The suspects broke his neck.

We learned from the police report that the suspects took Liming’s car and prevented his friends from driving him to the hospital.

Liming was later pronounced dead in the parking lot.

Maybe an existing beef between two groups. Not necessarily racially motivated. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet