Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

I said the FIRST thing I'd do is wait for the cops because I just called 911

second thing I'd do is have crazy MF'rs like you locked up in a padded cell Originally Posted by CJ7
911 abuse will get you locked up yourself.

Why would you call 911? Is there an emergency? If so, what was the "emergency"?

CJ .. your (notice no apostrophe or "e") problem (well, one of them) is the more answers you provide the more questions you create. That's what customarily happens when folks like you start making up shit in an effort to appear more intelligent. Then you start trying to avoid the inevitable conclusion that is drawn from ignorance by posting dumbass things like "The End" ... and the name calling. Oh, yea, and attempting to correct folks punctuation to divert attention away from your lack of intellectual capacity to have a meaningful discussion of the FACTS.

Now you can "The End" ... because it's (notice the apostrophe) over for you.
  • CJ7
  • 07-06-2013, 03:07 PM
911 abuse will get you locked up yourself.

Why would you call 911? Is there an emergency? If so, what was the "emergency"?

CJ .. your (notice no apostrophe or "e") problem (well, one of them) is the more answers you provide the more questions you create. That's what customarily happens when folks like you start making up shit in an effort to appear more intelligent. Then you start trying to avoid the inevitable conclusion that is drawn from ignorance by posting dumbass things like "The End" ... and the name calling. Oh, yea, and attempting to correct folks punctuation to divert attention away from your lack of intellectual capacity to have a meaningful discussion of the FACTS.

Now you can "The End" ... because it's (notice the apostrophe) over for you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
since you started the punctuation correction as a deflection to shift the attention of having your ass handed to you, allow me ..

missing a comma or two in the above psycho rant aren't you ?
Nice try but inept as usual. look out here comes the trannie... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nothing in that post you are criticizing came anywhere close to being as "inept" as you, Ekim the Inbred.

hard to believe a 28 year old man that trained in an MMA gym 3 times a week could be afraid of an unarmed punk-ass hoodie wearing thuggy - wuggy isn't it? Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, your lame-ass has yet to produce a witness that saw Zimmerman self-inflict his injuries; hence, the only alternative is that it was the "punk-ass hoodie wearing thuggy-wuggy" who was slamming Zimmerman's head against concrete. And the neighbor John Good substantiated that fact with his testimony!

Second cousin to IB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says CBJ7's butt buddy Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Ain't that the truth!

thanks for verifying .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That you're CBJ7's butt buddy. Hey, no problem! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
+1

Nice try but a failure. Sorry want to try again? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, your lame-ass is a failure, Ekim the Inbred. Your inbred, hayseed ass is guilty by association, and you keep demonstrating your association, Ekim the Inbred.
You think Iva has an"sweet ass?" You certainly talk about his pooper a lot, Corpy!

Are you sick, or just GAY?
You think Iva has an"sweet ass?" You certainly talk about his pooper a lot, Corpy!

Are you sick, or just GAY?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass that's working Sixth Street for a quarter a pop, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Anybody wonder why the prosecution fought tooth and nail to hide Trayvon's past and had no witness to speak of him or his "character", his past? Yet the defense is going out of their way to provide witnesses to speak on behalf of Zimmerman's character. Wonder why that is?
Anybody wonder why the prosecution fought tooth and nail to hide Trayvon's past and had no witness to speak of him or his "character", his past? Yet the defense is going out of their way to provide witnesses to speak on behalf of Zimmerman's character. Wonder why that is? Originally Posted by nwarounder
It's called ... "keeping the door closed" .... but in this instance it should be called ...

"Keeping the Dam Closed"!

Personally, I think MOMMA did when she called him an "angel" ... opened the floodgates.

.. "my little angel" .. or something like that?
since you started the punctuation correction as a deflection to shift the attention of having your ass handed to you, allow me ..

missing a comma or two in the above psycho rant aren't you ? Originally Posted by CJ7
#1: My ass is where it was when I was born ... #2: I have never "started" any spelling or punctuation battle ... I have only pointed out the failures of those who use those tactics when they GOT NOTHING ... like you!!!.

A problem you have other than an erroneous self-analysis is you actually believe that people are so stupid they won't remember what you say from one week to the next ... so it (in your pea brain) gives you the "comfort" of lying about things you said from one week to the next ... like "you started the punctuation correction as a deflection" ....

.. get off the kindergarten bullshit and grow up.

It'll do you some good, and improve the neighborhood.
  • CJ7
  • 07-08-2013, 10:43 AM
#1: My ass is where it was when I was born ... #2: I have never "started" any spelling or punctuation battle ... I have only pointed out the failures of those who use those tactics when they GOT NOTHING ... like you!!!.

A problem you have other than an erroneous self-analysis is you actually believe that people are so stupid they won't remember what you say from one week to the next ... so it (in your pea brain) gives you the "comfort" of lying about things you said from one week to the next ... like "you started the punctuation correction as a deflection" ....

.. get off the kindergarten bullshit and grow up.

It'll do you some good, and improve the neighborhood. Originally Posted by LexusLover

sure you did .. youre/ you're an idiot ...

or in your warped mind do you actually believe I carped endlessly about myself because I didn't add an apostrophe

oh wait

Nothing in that post you are criticizing came anywhere close to being as "inept" as you, Ekim the Inbred.

CBJ7, your lame-ass has yet to produce a witness that saw Zimmerman self-inflict his injuries; hence, the only alternative is that it was the "punk-ass hoodie wearing thuggy-wuggy" who was slamming Zimmerman's head against concrete. And the neighbor John Good substantiated that fact with his testimony!

Ain't that the truth!

+1

Yes, your lame-ass is a failure, Ekim the Inbred. Your inbred, hayseed ass is guilty by association, and you keep demonstrating your association, Ekim the Inbred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Rave on cat shit someone will cover you up. My association is with women not the he/she's you play with. On your knees here come the trannies......
Anybody wonder why the prosecution fought tooth and nail to hide Trayvon's past and had no witness to speak of him or his "character", his past? Yet the defense is going out of their way to provide witnesses to speak on behalf of Zimmerman's character. Wonder why that is? Originally Posted by nwarounder
For the same reason why if one of the ladies on here was raped and murdered by someone who didn't know what type of work she did, you wouldn't bring up the fact that she was doing this type of work, and it contributed to her being raped and murdered, that she had it coming to her.
If every teenager deserved to die for the dumb stuff they did, there won't be a whole lot of adults, hell if a lot of the people here most likely did worse in their teen years, some of the most fucked up people I knew as teenagers are the most respected people now, they learned and changed, we all do.
some not so well, but most grow up to become better people.
when the last time you looked at your kids Facebook, twitter, whatever site profile, are they all little angels, and I mean the profile their friends see, not the one they let you see.
Deserves got nothing to do with it
  • CJ7
  • 07-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Deserves got nothing to do with it Originally Posted by gnadfly

unless you're a self appointed watch cop who decided this one wasn't getting away, even though this one was doing nothing
+1
  • CJOHN
  • 07-08-2013, 04:37 PM
+

SEND ME THE MONEY

SEND ME ALL MY SPERM YOU COLLECTED Originally Posted by CJOHN
+