Single Shot On Goal

I'd like to find out if I'm in the majority or the minority.
While not in my 20s anymore I can still manage mutiable pops. But I find that I much prefer a single shot on goal.
That second shot is just too much damn work! I enjoy my time with a lady and like to let the tension build for one big release.
I'm not talking multiple hour visits. Lets say for arguments sake an hour or less.
If I turn out to be the only one out there I'm going to regret posting this...lol
Probably should have posted this in COED DISCUSSIONS
At my age, single shot is the norm, so anything I say will be seen as self-serving. Without the pressure to "budget" time and stamina for more than one shot, both the partner and I know that we can take our time to enjoy a slow and prolonged foreplay, culminating in a satisfying finish.
  • GP
  • 07-06-2012, 07:07 PM
I am usually single shot. For me, MSOG is expected on 300ph and higher end providers.
I have found that age has nothing to do with the number of shots. Some Gents have one intense shot, others just go and go like energizer bunnies again and again, and some don't have any at all. The only diff I have found is that younger Gents usually have bigger shots.
Everyone is different and spends their time differently.
Thank you Lexxxy.Thats why it's good to have a lady post.You get a whole different point of view.
  • GP
  • 07-07-2012, 02:49 PM
It depends on the provider, I have as many in the chamber as she can coax out of me.
In a typical appointment, one and done, although I enjoy a variety of after shot intimacies and still like to please the ladies. That said, I recently discovered that 6 hours later, I'm good to go for a complete round two.
My next experiment is to narrow the interval and see what happens
I personally like MSOG in an hour. Two is easy THREE is what I prefer! A UTR Fave of mine can coax four out in an hour ... of course I'm VERY sore ... but its an 'oh soooo good' sore

If I just want to relax though ... I still want two

DD
In a typical appointment, one and done, Originally Posted by qixerotic
Me too. About the only one that can coax a second shot out of me is Lee.
[QUOTE=DDarkness;2893554]I personally like MSOG in an hour. Two is easy THREE is what I prefer! A UTR Fave of mine can coax four out in an hour ... of course I'm VERY sore ... but its an 'oh soooo good' sore

If I just want to relax though ... I still want two

DD [/QUOTE
The MODS have an advantage... All you have to do is think of a review that you denied PA credit and you get an instant hard on. We have to get them the old fashoned way. LOL
Uhmmmmm...Just a joke....Remember that when I post a review.
Me too. About the only one that can coax a second shot out of me is Lee. Originally Posted by pineappleguy
Trinni always got 2 sogs , miss that girl .
PG, I'll remember

DD