"MY HOOKER-CATION IN PALM SPRINGS"

"When a john emailed me plane tickets to Palm Springs this winter, I felt like I'd climbed another rung on the golden ladder of prostitution. Then it settled in that I'd be spending the oversexed weekend taking my brutal morning shits mere feet away from a man I hardly knew. And, I would need to be ultra-sneaky about shaving my face. Nevertheless, I was being offered $2,000 in the middle of January to spend a couple of days tied to a bed, with the occasional break to swim in an outdoor pool. So I threw my ropes and ratty swimsuit in a bag and took off in pursuit of the good life."

Read the rest at...

http://www.vice.com/read/my-hooker-c...n-palm-springs
good read
  • Doove
  • 07-11-2012, 03:20 PM
I thought you were getting banned.
  • GP
  • 07-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Nothing I dont do with my sugar baby.

Meh
I have neither the opportunity nor the inclination for extended outings. In fact, by necessity, one-hour sessions are the norm for me. I also try to convince myself that one hour might be the optimal duration. Her exposition seems to reinforce my point of view.
  • iggy
  • 07-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Liz I found your recounting to be a very enlightening story, I knew some guys do get hooked on a particular provider, however never really thought about it too much.
Morning shit ...then shaving face? Ratty swimsuit and snotty pillows, how exclusively upscale! Gotta love backpage I guess. Peace
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ripbooks%2C239

This reminds me of a terrible trip I had to New Orleans with a Gent. I literally didn't have a single second to myself. He was a cuddle monster which is great but not tightly all night while I try to sleep. He watched me pluck my eyebrows, do my makeup, blow dry my hair, pumice my feet, brush my teeth, and he would stand by the shower and brush his teeth and talk with me while I showered. I couldn't even go to the pool alone or talk on my phone without him right at my side. I honestly was going to lose my mind, he even walked right in while I was peeing once. On our 4th day there he took me to get my nails done because he was bored of the pearl color that I had. He HATED the chemical smell of the nail salon so he walked back to the hotel. That place became my sanctuary! I intentionally smudged my nails so I had to go back the next day to get them fixed and the day after that to get a 2 hour spa pedicure. I even fell asleep in the chair while my feet were soaking because I was so tired from sleepless all night long bear hug squeezings.
Every trip I have made after that I make sure the Gent has meetings, conventions, golf, and/or family stuff to go do so that I can have my own time. Even if I am in a serious relationship I don't want to be attached at the hip to anyone for any reason. I may be weird but I like privacy when it comes to my hygiene and peeing. I also don't like talking about computers or aged cheese paired with wines while I shave my legs in the shower.
  • jbf11
  • 07-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Whatever happened to that old trope "men don't pay women for sex; they pay them to go away afterwards"?
Whatever happened to that old trope "men don't pay women for sex; they pay them to go away afterwards"? Originally Posted by jbf11
Off topic but on topic someone just told me yesterday that the hobby is like the true meaning of casual speed dating for him. He skips the deep meaningful conversations and trying to impress the girl and skips the first 2 dates and just gives the girl the money he would have spent on dates to fast forward it to the sex. That made me laugh so hard that I almost died.
Off topic but on topic someone just told me yesterday that the hobby is like the true meaning of casual speed dating for him. He skips the deep meaningful conversations and trying to impress the girl and skips the first 2 dates and just gives the girl the money he would have spent on dates to fast forward it to the sex. That made me laugh so hard that I almost died. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Laughing is good. Dieing is not. Please don't laugh so hard next time...
I have neither the opportunity nor the inclination for extended outings. In fact, by necessity, one-hour sessions are the norm for me. I also try to convince myself that one hour might be the optimal duration. Her exposition seems to reinforce my point of view. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I think it all depends on the "chemistry" that exists and what any given gentleman is looking for in particular from a provider.

Of all the gentlemen I visit with about 75% do so regularly and repeatedly, and with me exclusively. About 50% of them do so for two hours, the majority of which are businessmen who travel to Rochester.

Whether one hour or two, what they all have in common is a desire for a slower, relaxed pace and a genuine connection established though conversation.

Either duration is optimal for me. I have no interest in "wham bam thank you, ma'am" encounters and don't meet with anyone for less than an hour. I certainly would never travel with someone. Ever.
Liz I found your recounting to be a very enlightening story, I knew some guys do get hooked on a particular provider, however never really thought about it too much. Originally Posted by iggy
Ugh. I'm like a fucking lightning rod.

Usually after a polite "I'm flattered, but no thank you" they move on but every once in a while you get the guy who gets off on the challenge and actually let's you know they're not going to give up.

In my experience it's usually 3-4 weeks before that's precisely what they do...
I certainly would never travel with someone. Ever. Originally Posted by ms_elizabeth
I've said the same thing before and decided to take the leap. It worked out remarkably well in my limited experience. Just choose the person carefully.

Wait a second.... who wrote this article???