Officer yanks student out of desk, throws her a cross room.....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/27/us/sou...-arrest-video/

Good grief. Where has this cop been, hiding in a cave? In 2015, you just can't do this kinda crap anymore.

Why didn't he get on his radio and call for a female officer or maybe two, to handle this.

Sorry. But any time a grown man "manhandles" a female youth in this manner, it's going to look bad.

True, his career is now over, and he might end up in jail because of this smart ass, punk little shit, but like I said, it's 2015.

Oh, and thank you school district for placing this officer in this "no win" situation over a fuckin' cell phone.

Good grief. Where has this cop been, hiding in a cave? In 2015, you just can't do this kinda crap anymore.

Why didn't he get on his radio and call for a female officer or maybe two, to handle this.

Sorry. But any time a grown man "manhandles" a female youth in this manner, it's going to look bad.

True, his career is now over, and he might end up in jail because of this smart ass, punk little shit, but like I said, it's 2015.

Oh, and thank you school district for placing this officer in this "no win" situation over a fuckin' cell phone. Originally Posted by Jackie S
yep. it's 2015. and that's the problem right there. you "can't make the black kids angry" Jackie. you just CAN'T! the Rev Jesse will be on you like stink on a libtard .. er shit, whichever.

the full story isn't being told here. the libtard media is, as usual, are not reporting all the facts.

http://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-seeks-...03158239.html#

"Tony Robinson Jr., who recorded the final moments, said it all began when the teacher asked the girl to hand over her phone during class. She refused, so he called an administrator, who summoned the officer."

At a school board meeting Tuesday night, parents spoke out about the arrest.

"This is not a race issue," said Rebekah Woodford, a white mother of two Spring Valley graduates and one current student. "This is, 'I want to be defiant and not do what I'm told.' ... The child is the one who can choose what to do."
yep. it's 2015. and that's the problem right there. you "can't make the black kids angry" Jackie. you just CAN'T! the Rev Jesse will be on you like stink on a libtard .. er shit, whichever.

the full story isn't being told here. the libtard media is, as usual, are not reporting all the facts.

http://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-seeks-...03158239.html#

"Tony Robinson Jr., who recorded the final moments, said it all began when the teacher asked the girl to hand over her phone during class. She refused, so he called an administrator, who summoned the officer."

At a school board meeting Tuesday night, parents spoke out about the arrest.

"This is not a race issue," said Rebekah Woodford, a white mother of two Spring Valley graduates and one current student. "This is, 'I want to be defiant and not do what I'm told.' ... The child is the one who can choose what to do." Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I know. The girl is a punk ass little shit. But it makes no difference. The cop is toast. He should know that you simply cannot let things escalate until he was forced, in his mind, to take the action he did.

That girl has probably been filled full of all the shit handed down by the Liberal Media, and politicians all the way up to the President.

I can jus hear her....."I ain't gotta be doin' nutin you honkies say. "Borack" got my back".
All it takes is a "tweet" to end a cop's career... Bronco Bama has his legacy because it's what he wants...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbrfm4JlpH4
yet another excellent example of the "problem: .. even some blacks on this train wherever it is tells this uppity old windbag to shut up and what does she reply?

watch for yourself and see..

to her every law abiding black is an uncle tom faggot. i'd call them law abiding citizens who are ashamed of this kind of crap.
When everyone has a cell, and will take a video of it, they have to be aware of their actions. Police smart, not your heart.
  • DSK
  • 10-27-2015, 11:12 PM

Oh, and thank you school district for placing this officer in this "no win" situation over a fuckin' cell phone. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Without being aware of the totality of the circumstances, and the attitude projected which doesn't come out on a video recording, then you can't really accurately judge these situations.

This country sucks now, and this is just another situation that proves it.
This country sucks now, and this is just another situation that proves it. Originally Posted by DSK
Does this mean that you will be defecting to Israel again?
Without being aware of the totality of the circumstances, and the attitude projected which doesn't come out on a video recording, then you can't really accurately judge these situations.

This country sucks now, and this is just another situation that proves it. Originally Posted by DSK

You may be missing the point.
It makes no difference what the kid did. She could cuss him, spit on him, hell, even take a swing at him. He cannot use physical force.

So what do you do?. You shut the entire school down, have a female "extraction team" like you see in maximum security prisons brought in, and remove her.

Sounds absurd, huh?. But as long as that smart ass little bitch sits there and says, "I don hav ta do nutin you bitches say", that is your only alternative.

That's what it has come to. Proof that this is what it will take lies in the fact that this Officer's career is over, and he might even be going to jail.

He did his job. He did what the teacher, and the administrator, could not do.

He's the one that will pay.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2015, 05:56 AM
We should go back to corporal punishment!
The video is just a bowl of arugula(red meat) for the lapdog media party...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwV0EOz2Pmg
  • DSK
  • 10-28-2015, 07:33 AM
You may be missing the point.
It makes no difference what the kid did. She could cuss him, spit on him, hell, even take a swing at him. He cannot use physical force.

So what do you do?. You shut the entire school down, have a female "extraction team" like you see in maximum security prisons brought in, and remove her.

Sounds absurd, huh?. But as long as that smart ass little bitch sits there and says, "I don hav ta do nutin you bitches say", that is your only alternative.

That's what it has come to. Proof that this is what it will take lies in the fact that this Officer's career is over, and he might even be going to jail.

He did his job. He did what the teacher, and the administrator, could not do.

He's the one that will pay. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It also seems to prove that diversity is not a strength. After all, if she were a white girl and a white cop, race wouldn't enter into it, and it could be solved without all the drama.

I disagree with your title. Threw her across a room? How far is that? I saw her fall over in the chair and then he drug her out of the chair with a sweep of his arm. Throw? I don't think so. This is what the press is floating and may not be all of it. Even this video started in the middle of the encounter. I'd like to see the beginning. I even hear that the young "lady" hit the officer before he grabbed her. Not that this was too hazardous to the officer but it is a felony to do so. I would love to hear her parent (s) to explain where the girl comes up with the idea that she can
a) disrupt class,
b) ignore the instructions (demands) of the teacher,
c) ignore the command of a police officer, and
d) can strike a police officer in the performance of his duty.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2015, 08:49 AM
Hopefully some of you are rethinking your PPH stance.