Womb Raider caught by Politico lie...

He wanted to believe so bad. So bad that he believed without proof. Maybe it was because Carson has religion, maybe it was because Carson was a conservative, or maybe it was because Carson is a black man who escaped from the plantation of liberalism. So we all know that NBK is a racist and this is a little more proof of that. Politico is walking back their story. Maybe we can get an apology from the NBK....or maybe not.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...f-fabrication/
Admiral Turd Cutter just loves his little black friend Ben Carson so much.

This is what you call 'walked back'?

"Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Friday conceded that he never applied nor was granted admission to West Point and attempted to recast his previous claims of a full scholarship to the military academy — despite numerous public and written statements to the contrary over the last few decades."
Carson apparently is adult enough to discuss his childhood openly and correct any misconceptions or misinterpretations by the Racists who oppose his candidacy, because he is a Black Man associating himself with the Republican Party .....

.. a Female Republican is treated the same.

It's amazing that minorities can be successful and actually "get ahead" in life.
..... just loves his little black friend Ben Carson so much. Originally Posted by WombRaider
This explains why your alleged Black GF kicked your ass to the curb.

I would not say i "love" my friends, but I have respect for them and appreciate their accomplishments in life regardless of the obstacles they faced in reaching most of their goals.

Had the media worked this hard on trashing Obaminable he wouldn't have been elected the first time, much less the 2nd time. Obaminable is "owned" by the left ..... Carson is no one's slave. That pisses off the liberals in this country.
I was also a supporter of Herman Cain and have an autographed tie from Alan Keyes. You are such a racist Mr. Faux Bro Nazi Baby Killer.
"Plantation of liberalism?"

Ignorant racist fuck.
"Plantation of liberalism? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you are "The Boss" ..... It's about time your true "self" emerges here.

You are so racist you cannot even see it. You think it's "normal"!

Go watch some more folks drown and feel important.
And you are "The Boss" ..... It's about time your true "self" emerges here.

You are so racist you cannot even see it. You think it's "normal"!

Go watch some more folks drown and feel important. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're a piece of shit and a Medicare leech.
This explains why your alleged Black GF kicked your ass to the curb.

I would not say i "love" my friends, but I have respect for them and appreciate their accomplishments in life regardless of the obstacles they faced in reaching most of their goals.

Had the media worked this hard on trashing Obaminable he wouldn't have been elected the first time, much less the 2nd time. Obaminable is "owned" by the left ..... Carson is no one's slave. That pisses off the liberals in this country. Originally Posted by LexusLover
woomby is a slave to those ropey loads and fudge packing down at the 'holes !
  • Seedy
  • 11-07-2015, 10:22 AM
"Plantation of liberalism?"

Ignorant racist fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is always the ones who scream racism, that are the biggest racists of all!!!!!!!

Fucking libtards.
It is always the ones who scream racism, that are the biggest racists of all!!!!!!!

Fucking libtards. Originally Posted by Seedy
No, it's not. Now go find a ladyboy to bang, you ignorant fucktard.

It's always the ones who say exactly what you just said that are the biggest racists.
I was also a supporter of Herman Cain and have an autographed tie from Alan Keyes. You are such a racist Mr. Faux Bro Nazi Baby Killer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
An autographed tie?

Correction, Admiral Turd Cutter has three black friends. Well, that makes him an honorary black person with a hood pass and everything. Fucking retard.
So true.
  • Seedy
  • 11-07-2015, 02:42 PM
No, it's not. Now go find a ladyboy to bang, you ignorant fucktard.

It's always the ones who say exactly what you just said that are the biggest racists. Originally Posted by WombRaider
GO BACK TO SUCKING COCK YOU IGNORANT FUCK.
An autographed tie?

Correction, Admiral Turd Cutter has three black friends. Well, that makes him an honorary black person with a hood pass and everything. Fucking retard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well Woomby-Tunes.. since you have ZERO friends of ANY color, other than your gloryhole customers that is, that puts "Admiral" 3 ahead of you at least, huh?

So does that make you the "honorary" Jizz catcher at the truck stop shower area?