Cookie question for the ladies

Soo, I always read profiles, and see the ladies preferred gifts (Besides cash). I rarely, if ever, take a gift with me, as I really don't know what to give. I, once, gave a provider a perfume of my choosing (It was Chanelle, Mademoiselle, and the Parfum, not the cheap o de toilete). But, it was her birthday, and we were as much friends as a monger and provider can be.

My question is this. What about cookies or candy? I am an excellent (being modest, my cookies are amazing) baker, and cook dozens of cookies weekly, as well as a lot of toffee and truffles. Usually these go to work with me, to the great joy of my staff and coworkers(I am thin and fit for a reason). I bake for therapy, mostly.

Would that be an acceptable gift? Or would those get thrown away with the condoms? I ask because I have an audience that would love my confections, but am always looking for new venues to share!
I think that would be an awesome gift and personally I would be appreciative of the time and the effort and talent that went into making such a delicious and thoughtful present. Good idea, go with it and good luck!

KKA
OMG! Homemade toffee and truffles sound amazing.
I had a gentleman bring me homemade cookies before and they were amazing! I think this is a good idea, most people really enjoy sweets every once in a while
Lovely idea. Just make sure you check allergies and dislikes before you bring anything.I'd hate for you to make coconut french macaroons only to find out the chick HATES coconut.
Cool idea! I did bring my regular AMP masseuse some smoked brisket to sample. She love it, but now next time, I have to bring her more...
Not to be a wet blanket, but...

Would not ladies be wary of this, just as they should be if a client brings an unsealed beverage for them to drink?

Look up Rohypnol...
Footlong, I was thinking the same thing. Sadly like halloween or a drink at a bar, sick fucks ruin nice gestures.

I have brought providers drinks and food(atf's) and always know there's a possibility that it will be thrown away untouched.

Not to show age, but I still remember as a child when trick or treating I got apples and home made cookies and treats.
One of my regulars almost ALWAYS gets me a little bag of chocolates every time I visit him. It's a super sweet gesture from a very sweet man.

I personally wouldn't say, yes go ahead, take cookies from a stranger but if they're a gift to eat after she leaves then I wouldn't think it would be such a risk. But people these days are crazy so... If the trust is built, why not?
How about organic vegan salad?
Good idea in theory. Bad idea in reality. I know I have posted in the Ladies areas about the dangers of accepting home made candy, cookies, etc as well as laced E-Cigs.

We had a guy in DFW who made his own candy. Unfortunately for a few gals it contained ingredients causing a loss in time and events that had transpired for the gal when she woke up the next day. I spent the day with the lady at the ER as she was violently ill.

Just as at socials, never take food or drinks from anyone other than a bartender or waiter/waitress. Same as with Vape E-Cigs. You never know what may be placed inside. An Austin Fucktard was placing a mixture of very bad things in an E-Cig and having girls try his new flavor. Let's just say they were awake but not awake as he filmed them in a session they didn't expect.

Home made cookies, fudge, candy, drinks, etc may have the personal touch for the receiver, but for the giver can be a method of taking advantage of a situation, robbery, ID theft, etc.

Always be on your guard.
more so If was first time meeting a gent ..
I would save till after he's gone and not eat them at all
and it's sad to say or think (maybe put something in them ) same with wine or any thing ,,

Not to be a wet blanket, but...

Would not ladies be wary of this, just as they should be if a client brings an unsealed beverage for them to drink?

Look up Rohypnol... Originally Posted by FootLong
I had considered all of these things. It's too bad- I like to share my confections. Brought 5 dozen or so to work today.. They were very well received. Oh well.
Some times, it's a shame we live in this day and age...
I'll take some cookies!!! Oh and a nice stout to go with!!!😈😘