A tale of two providers. What are your expectations for TCB skills?

The last week has left me with unexpected hobby money and free time, so I made a couple of attempts to use both of these on some of the worthy ladies on this board. One lady left me feeling frustrated, and the other satisfied despite not being able to see me. The net result left me with questions about what we are entitled to expect in regards to TCB.

My first failed encounter from this post was regarding a verified provider in Rochester with page after page of sterling reviews. I don't want to disparage this lady, so instead of saying her eccie handle I'll call something innocuous like "Zoey Laughs." I made an appointment with Ms. Zoey after seeing her post in the providers ad section, and I made the appointment around four days in advance, knowing that I would be making an infrequent visit to Rochester. Ms. Zoey responded quickly, screened quickly, and we agreed on a time, all via email. The day before our encounter she sent an email with her phone number and requested a text the morning of. I complied with this reasonable request, but received no answer. About an hour before our scheduled visit I sent another email, and she responded that she had "lost" her phone, but would communicate the details via email. She gave me the street address of the incall, which was in a condominium building, asked that I bring dry white wine, and asked for a thirty minute delay due to time she had spent looking for her phone. All things that I found to be acceptable (even the wine for an AM appointment). I respond to the building, park in front, and send an email asking for the room number, with no response. After 10-15 minutes with no response I send another email, again with no response. I send one more email asking for her to let me know if it was off so I could find other use for my hobby time. No response to that either. All told I waited on her street for 45 minutes, which in conjunction with the 30 minute delay, took 1:15 minutes, and left no time to find a replacement. A double disappointment since Chloe, I mean Zoey, had been on my wish list for a long time. One week later and there's been no email or text to give even a weak excuse.

Contrast that with today, where I saw that another young lady on my wish list, Busty Baby Girl, had posted here that she would be in Syracuse. An email was quickly replied to, then a PM to verify me was enough to set up an appointment. Shortly after that I received another email telling me that she had a health issue that might preclude us from being able to experience everything that a hobbyist might expect. We agreed to postpone our encounter for a better time. Busty Baby Girl was the opposite of "Zoey Laughs" in her openness and ease of communication.

Why do I tell this prolonged and frustrating tale? I certainly want to vent just a bit, but I also want to know what others on this board expect from each other. I waited 45 minutes with no communication from one lady. Is that common? Is it unreasonable for me to expect an email cancelling our plans? Is Busty Baby Girl's open lines of dialogue the norm? What are provider's expectations from us?
Once upon a time ago I would've said good TCB skills is the norm for a VP but it seems many pull crap like what happened. Some book on top of each other so they are rushing clients out and guys run into each other, etc. For $200+ per hour you should expect good TCB skills, not to be rushed, not run into a John in the parking lot...

Some are pulling Backpage Betty garbage just for more money...
Now you are making me giggle. Did you buy a mag of wine? That might have done the trick....
Solid post brah
Chloe has done that to me more than once. But I know the apartment number and I ring the bell. She passes out from time to time. The bell wakes her up. Hey, this is Hookerlandia, this type of behavior comes with the territory.
After posting this, 6 days after my appointment with "Zoey Laughs," I did get an apology text saying she just had the phone replaced. That's something at least
The unvarnished answer is that hook #1 didn't need the money as badly as hook #2. I say this assuming the best about both of them.

If the hook doesn't need or want the money very much you get this type of flighty behavior, which I personally don't mind but I'm sure others do.

The worst thing about the story is that you really wanted to bang out hook # 1 and got stymied. That sucks. I would have gone home and tried to find some new Marley Brinx video to rub one out to and saved the wine for the Giant game.
Now you are making me giggle. Did you buy a mag of wine? That might have done the trick.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I shouldn't criticize the wine, I like any excuse to day drink with a Giggler!
Sorry we couldn't make it work today, hopefully next time.
I really did appreciate your communication skills, and I look forward to meeting you in the future!
seems like dropped appointments and stiffs are part of the game. Some don't treat it like a business and others don't either.
seems like dropped appointments and stiffs are part of the game. Some don't treat it like a business and others don't either. Originally Posted by lilylivered
This is also a superb post. The issue is that the hooks who believe they are conducting a business in a professional manner do not know what this even means.

They're running a lemonade stand. There are a lot of errors and a lot of ignorance that take place in managing a typical lemonade stand. Same thing goes with hooking.
Chloe did the same thing with me. All was good til about a half hour before our appointed date. Then nothing. Never got an explanation. Oh well. Usually VP's are good with TCB. Since joining here I've only been blown off 3 times by a VP gal so that seems to be the exception, not the rule.
i'd be fuckin pissed. fuck no. that shit never happens to me.
I too had a verified time with Zoey�� And was disappointed. She has been damn good to me over the last couple of years so I won't complain too much but my time is very limited and when you put all your eggs in one basket it's hard to make other plans. Fortunately I have another appt tomorrow with a visiting VP. So I'm hoping for some redemption on my date tomorrow. I've got some Hobby money burning a hole in my pocket����