Gas Field is Booming in Franklin

Just wanted to let the ladies know that the oil and gas field in Franklin TX is booming. I live in DFW and I am spending 2 to 3 weeks there a month. It is a very small town but there over 100 oil field workers there from out of town. Would love to have a chance for some company while I am there.
Hopefully I will see you next week Monday to Wednesday. Your posts sparked my interest. Ask and you shall receive!
You are the reason I'm heading there too. I will make screening super easy with employment verification as well, since there is a chance that the boys may not have local references. Yea, Brit! Let's get together for a cocktail while we are there! Would you like to offer doubles specials while we are there? Perhaps we can see a pair of gents together! OR we can have a MFMFM party! The possibilities are endless when you and I are sailing new waters!
You know you are one of my atf female playmates! Mmmm the possibilities.
where is this place out I need to tour before I lay my hat down
What kind of drilling activity? Shale doesn't go that far west.
TexTushHog,

I'm not sure what you mean by that far west. The Barnett is north of Franklin. The gas play they are referring to though is a deep gas play that has been ongoing since the early 1990's. There has also been a lot of horizontal chalk wells drilled in the vicinity over the last 20 years. Franklin is just north (less than 40 miles) of Bryan. That town was nothing until about 1995. It grew over night.
Ladies, be sure you understand what kind of town Franklin is. It's definitely deep East Texas small town territory.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but a big city girl should know what she's getting in to. The local entertainment scene is the Dairy Queen. However, you can visit the Carnegie Library for intellectual stimulation.
The Robertson area has been a hot area for the last 3 years. Lots of monster gas wells between Robertson and Leon counties.

Like Gneiss said...it is a small town with a few restaurants and a library...that is about it. Don't even know if there is a place to get a drink. Good luck!

hbb