I'M THE ONE THAT HAS RETIRED, NOT PLEASUREABLENIGHTS!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm no longer playing. I've found THE MAN that I want to play with for the rest of my life, or should I say he found me, soft smile.
Know that I'm happy and deeply in love. He THINKS he's the lucky one, but I know better, I'm the LUCKY one to have found love like this again in my life time.
I wish YOU ALL the happiness that I've found. If you ever wonder about me, I'll be the happy one wearing the BIGGEST smile...love has touched my heart.
June

Again Hope/Pleasureablenights is NOT the one leaving the hobby. Sorry for the blooper on my part!

I wish you all the best people!!!!
Shit, it wasn't me. Wish you the best, sweety!
That's a shame...... Good luck!
It's a sad yeat wonderful day when a gal leaves the hobby. Good luck with all your future plans.

HID

PS errant thread mentioned above has been removed.
Just checking in to say thank you for all the well wishes.

To the ladies...I deeply apologize for being lax on giving references. I've been out of touch due to being on the road and being in some places where there was no internet. I'm back out of the wilds of America and can give references again. I'll only do so for 3 months then I'll being killing the junesetx handle for good.

Gents...please if you've not gotten a P411 OK from me, do so within the next 3 months because I'll not be around after that to give references or P411 Ok's.

I'm happy and doing well. Snowmobiling is GREAT FUN!!!! CO is for lovers!!! lol I've NEVER been so happy in my Entire life!

Juan get back to me on that sexy little lady you had asked me to help a little while back. I think she's going to work out JUST FINE in this biz, wink. I'll have a report on her for you when I get back home in a day or two. I didn't forget you sugar!

Mods in approx. 3 months I'll get with you to kill the junesetx handle for good...back to the real world, waving and grinning. Love to you all.

LemonTrees, sorry to leave you when the garage sales are going to start up again. I'll be busy chasing around my lover man, wink. I'll be sending you my new yahoo handle now that I'm living in the real world again. Please keep in touch! I'm going up north to live with the yankees for a bit then I'll be moving back down to the place I love the most, Texas, where the Rebels live. LOL Once a rebel, always a rebel!!!!
Junesetx