Jordan's visit to T-town...

• Ronin
  • 03-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Sent her my screening info and she sent me back her phone #, I've called twice but haven't been successful in getting in touch with her. Now it's coming back as an out of service number... Anybody else having any problems booking with her?
Nope all good. Review in progress
  • Ronin
  • 03-31-2010, 03:20 PM
Still can't seem to get in touch with her. Seems like her phone is out of minutes or something.
Persaverance is a virtue!

HID
Hey guys, just letting y'all know I am here... I had some issues with my phone earlier but I did get them resolved and I did get ahold of ronin.
Funny, the only issues I had was dragging my old ass out of the incall last night..Thanks Jordan for the visit...
Funny, the only issues I had was dragging my old ass out of the incall last night..Thanks Jordan for the visit... Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
Gripe:

Your ass aint old. MY ass is OLD! YOUR ass is SORRY!

HID
  • Ronin
  • 03-31-2010, 09:59 PM
Indeed, glad I held out for such a sweet girl. I look forward to seeing her tomorrow!
Jordan,

Sounds like your trip met with some success. PLEASE, drop in the Ladies only areas and let them know if you think this area was a good one to put on their list of traveling places. I am certain you would have repeats, and perhaps, it will persuade other ladies to venture that way as well.

Any time you do have good experiences, make note of it in the ladies area. I am sure the fellas would appreciate it and the ladies as well.

Thaks! LT
You are welcome GRIP and thank you!

And thank you Ronin!

LT- I will let them know!
Hey Jordan, glad your retirement was so short. (about 8 hours)

and thanks for the wonderful time Monday night.
Oh, so glad to see Jordan is still active. Awaiting my next trip to that area with a smile!