North & East is still slow

Since I travel to East Texas quite a bit I hope this area picks up greatly so I can find hot women to play with when not at home in the Dallas area.

If you are a provider that works in East Texas please send me a PM letting me know that and the general area you work in.
  • jwood
  • 04-22-2010, 06:33 AM
Me too.
Ditto.
  • kprod
  • 04-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Me three - or four
I really don't understand why,providers aren't hitting this place one after the other..I heard from the last 2 providers that were here,one had 6 and the other had 8...Now that ain't bad bidness,and they weren't here for more than a couple days...I shouldn't be blabbing, could be bragging from the dudes or just optimism from the lady.. But that is what I heard..The biggest complaint from the ladies about this place; is that men don't schedule ahead of time.. In other words she has to "gamble" on the profitability side of the equation, not good , in this economy..

How do you improve the quality and quantity of the traveling poontang?. You pm each other, organize and invite a provider with some solid guaranteed sessions. This method will work very well right now, because the big metro areas are slow, just go count the reviews in Dallas,,believe me its slow (although very rare some do exceptionally well),I think the real loser in this is the provider not taking a chance on E.T especially those sitting around waiting on the next p.m.,e-mail etc..If ain't happening you gotta make it happen...

If everyone on this thread (add 10 lurkers,just kidding) pm'ed a preselected provider,sent an invitation, she would SHOW UP,,,But don't pm me about it, I don't hang around here much and my travel plans are extensive, not hobby related, just traveling around..

Marketing is where the provider should focus her efforts in this slow economy..I didn't say change a rate structure, lower service, or take chances on screening...Just a thought, but why wouldn't the provider pm. dudes and say:

Hi My Name is "CindyCIMTC"

I recognize your handle on the board and I think everything you say is absolutely wonderful,,Oh yea I bet you are a handsome stud.Anyway, I am tryin to plan a trip to your area in BUMFUCK Ark. If I visit would you be interested in a nice romantic date with me and my oriental midget named Mighty Micky..I bet we could find something fun to do.. Please pm me back with a desired time and recommend a upscale incall..

Just A thought...
Grip:

Thanks for saving me a ton of typing!

The summer touring season is about to start. There tends to be an influx of Dallas gals heading to Sport. Guess what, they have to travel through lots of Texas to get to Shreveport.

I made a good will tour to D recently. No fewer than three young ladies expressed a sincere interest in heading over.

The point is, if you ask AND book they will come. And so will you!

HID
We need some going down I30 toward Txk that can make stops in Rockwall, Greenville, Sulphur Springs, etc. I would love some PM's if they are gonna travel this way.
  • jwood
  • 04-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Me too.
  • kprod
  • 04-24-2010, 01:03 AM
same here - send me a pm anytime
Hey Fellas!

I know it doesn't help much right now, but I will be on tour this summer and will def. be hitting you sexy men up! *wink*

Please be sure to either contact me thru PMs or even Yahoo IM and I'll be more than happy to give you more info.....*smile*

Good luck to you all in the mean time....

~Genesis Nicole~
  • kprod
  • 04-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Helly Yeah Nicole, let us know when youre cummin our way!
Helly Yeah Nicole, let us know when youre cummin our way! Originally Posted by kprod

You better believe I will!

Til then........

(flinging my panties at whomever will catch them!)

~Gen~
I'm cummmmmming to Bmont in a few weeks!!!!
Hi Fellas
I was thinking about heading your way the week of May 24th.....any interest in playing with my monkey?
The Original Jenna of Dallas
Spikebaby
As I stated earlier in this thread, the summer touring season is about to start. And folks it's starting off with a bang! The legendary monkey lover herself MIGHT come your way.

I'm NOT pimpin' or pushin'. Just this lil OLD country mouse is impressed Jenna's thankin' 'bout coming this way.

HID