Traveling Girls ..

I have started traveling more and love it. But I have noticed that guys do not like to prebook. Now I can understand spontaneity. Heck I am the queen of spontaneity. But it kind of hurts the traveling girl if we dont know if we are going to have Any appointments. So if she cancels the trip because she sees that know one is booking does that count against her? I know the Mods say we cant post an ad in different city's if we are not going to make the trip. But traveling girls can't go if know one is booking. Its kinda a catch twenty two. So are there any suggestions? I would love to hear them

Kisses
Rebeccaofdallas
i know what your talking about few months ago i was coming through Beaumont and no one booked decided to stay home and got called for last min appointments, needless to say i was disappointed i had decided to stay home. So this time here got a few confirmations decided to come and no calls it's a little irritating at times but i totally forgot it's mothers day plus im missing out on the calls from houston ughhhhhhh

As for suggestions i think it just has to play its self out for each visit, we can never know what to expect so expect nothing and be glad if we get something and remember have fun and play safe.
good post/good answers!!
Yes we need something like horndogs has...48hr passs so we can put up ads at last minute in case of cancellations
I think I am going to cancel my trip to Texark only because I only got one appointment and that doesn't even really cover the room. But I am learning..

Thanks again for the advice .

Rebecca
Pm me might be able to help you with that or at least give advise
I think I am going to cancel my trip to Texark only because I only got one appointment and that doesn't even really cover the room. But I am learning..

Thanks again for the advice .

Rebecca Originally Posted by Rebeccaofdallas
good post/good answers!!
Yes we need something like horndogs has...48hr passs so we can put up ads at last minute in case of cancellations Originally Posted by DallasRain

If you gals would like, I can bring such a forumn up with the folks upstairs.

As far as canceling tours goes, it's the lady's call. If the economics aren't there it's good business sense to cancel. HOWEVER please show the common courteousy of either contacting the gents that have booked or posting something in coed.

And if I might chime in on the "spontaneity" factor, it goes both ways. I know of a gent that confided to me that he twice booked a gal well in advance. By his account, in each instance the time, gift, etc. were confirmed the day before and the morning of the appointment. Once again by his account, both times the gal cancelled at the last minute. By his account, she did not cancel her tours, just his appointments. The lady had her reasons for canceling which were respected. However, I suspect this particualr gent won't be booking in advance any time in the near future. He's promised me he won't even discuss the incidents in his back channels.

HID
... I know the Mods say we cant post an ad in different city's if we are not going to make the trip. Originally Posted by Rebeccaofdallas

Pretty little lady:

That aint quite right. Just contact this lil OLD country mouse and I'll clarify the rules.

HID