Date: 11/08/2022
Name: ThaiAngie
Phone: 210-789-8676
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=484043
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Near Morgan's Wonderland
Activities: LFK, DFK, Lap Dance, BBBJ, BLS, DT, Russian, DATY, FaceSitting, 69, BBSS, MPCFS.
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown, down to waist
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 4'9" petite. Face, eyes and hands of a model. Perfect slender body with 32-DD's. Long manicured nails. Great pedicure. A perfect 10.
Recommendation: Yes
She's great and very dependable. She is working out now , walking and riding bicycle..very nicely shaped. Perfect for me.
Agree! Always a good time and her body is still amazing. She’s hiking a lot to keep in shape she said. It shows. Great stamina.
So fellow mongers, I been with Angie a couple more times, and damn, she's always sweet, always passionate, always intense, and always trying new things. She's full of surprises. And I'm exhausted when I leave.

She did ask me to pass along that he's heading to the home country in 7 weeks, about March 20 and won't be back till late June. So guys, see her soon and often while you can. I just don't have any idea what I'm going to do for those three months without her!!! But as long as she's here, I'm willing to share her with ya.