Hattiesburg Interest

I have some free time coming up soon, any interest out there in and around Hattiesburg? :-)
Would love to see you
No I have absolutely none. I mean who'd want to see a super sexy fantastic lady like you you is beautiful inside and out, LOL. Let me know when and if it works you know you're one of my all time favs.
PM sent :-)
Aww, thank you.

No I have absolutely none. I mean who'd want to see a super sexy fantastic lady like you you is beautiful inside and out, LOL. Let me know when and if it works you know you're one of my all time favs. Originally Posted by Southern Miss Guy
There's one man in Jackson who'd like to meet and get to know you and, hopefully, become another friend, like some or all of these other men.
Mark
I would love to visit Jackson soon as well. I only have a limited amount time this go around before I have to get back to my RW job. Hopefully soon I can make it up your way. :-)

There's one man in Jackson who'd like to meet and get to know you and, hopefully, become another friend, like some or all of these other men.
Mark Originally Posted by mp600801
I second Jackson. Come for a visit, would love to meet.
With all this attention from Jackson, I may have to see if a day spent there is feasible. :-)
Beautiful lady, any city you visit would be lucky to spend time with such a natural beauty and down to earth lady!
Aww, thank you so much, my beautiful friend. ❤

Beautiful lady, any city you visit would be lucky to spend time with such a natural beauty and down to earth lady! Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan