Bruises

What is the deal with a lot of the ladies having so many bruises on them? And I don't mean black eyes, (but I have seen providers with black eyes lately), and such as that, but small bruises all over these ladies bodys. Even between the fingers. The whole back of their hands and even feet sometimes will be bruised. Not like they have been beat or anything, (I don't guess). I'm not talking about bleeding or sores or open wounds, just lots and lots of bruises. I don't know, I can't figure it out. Is this an addic sign? Just wondering. I've never been an addic, so I don't know what I'm looking at. Hope I'm not violating any rules. I'm only asking questions.
Typically bruising in uncommon areas as you described are often times, not always, tell tale signs of extra curricular activities.
That would be Staff Edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8
Guitar baby, the most common bruises that we straight-laced girls get is typically around the hips, wrists, ankles, thumb print area on small of back or inner and outer thigh. Inner is only sometimes. Those of us that are spoken for will have passion marks on the neck sometimes, but hey...its not a bad thing!
Its unfortunate but the vast majority of what your seeing are Staff edit, forbidden topic. dj8. Not all there are some girls who do this because the money is good. Those women are the minority though. Staff edit. dj8

I have always been fascinated how many guys dont know this.
Basscat, you got to remember that we used to have an untarnished mindset as well when we came into things as a man and a woman.
The gut will feel a red flag effect, but the mind wants to believe good.
So we overlook and will ask. Asking isnt a bad thing.
Both of you are right Ms. Morgan and Basscat. Things like this are new to me because I'm new to the hobby world. I'm just not used to seeing marks like this on a lady. Ms. Morgan, I've seen you naked MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY times and I've NEVER seen a bruise on you. So it don't make sense to me why other ladies in the hobby world should have them. And gosh, you wouldn't think they'd have bruises between toes and fingers. Almost like their hands and feet were in a wreck and the rest of them wasn't.
Lmao, guitar...you been dreaming of borking me again?
SHHHHHH, Ms. Morgan. U not supposed to let everyone know I'm lying about that!!!!
Staff Edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8
IN THE NECK? U SHITN ME?
there is an episode on a popular TV program from years gone by

(won't name the program because don't want to draw attention to the thread but if you must know the first letter was E and the second was the letter after Q)

where the addict, after being prompted by the student doc about other vein access points, drew his own red fluid from the subclavian near the clavicle.

That pretty much says how bad they chew up their veins.
I have been around it so much I am numb to it. I really dont think about it much when I see it mainly because its so common.

Almost to a fault every pimped girl will have Staff Edit. dj8 as its the main tool a pimp uses to control his cattle. If you talk to many of them once they get away from being pimped they all tell pretty much the same story.

Meet a guy he is nice to me

I thought he loved me and we were together

Staff Edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8

He tells me I have to make money to stay well

I started whoring

I guess it beats being gorilla pimped. Those are the girls with the real bruises and scars.
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

This includes any verbiage, acronyms or terminology commonly associated with this topic.
I can't speak for other providers although I bruise very easily. Usually all I have to do is gently bump up against a surface or the slightest pressure placed somewhere and viola a nice shiny bruise appears. Sometimes these bruises can be in unusual places, back of my hand, under my arm, knee, etc. I can assure you if you meet me and I happen to have a bruise, it's from genetics not from partaking in any illegal activities. Well...unless you count the activity which has brought us together, lol. Hell,I haven't even had a drop of alcohol in 3 weeks, lol. Anyway, my point is, don't always jump to conclusions when you see bruising on a lady, it could be something completely innocent.