Heyyy!!

Is everyone and everything ok? It’s been so quiet I’m worried! Haven’t missed anything important have I??? If so please let me know!!! Hope you all are doing great!
Hey girl , you are so right, it’s Quite as a mouse here
Hey lovely ladies. Glad to hear from yall, but one reason I'm quiet is, I'm BROKE!! If I were rich like Basscat or Dj8, I could afford to see however many ladies I like. But I have champagne taste on a beer budget.
Hey lovely ladies. Glad to hear from yall, but one reason I'm quiet is, I'm BROKE!! If I were rich like Basscat or Dj8, I could afford to see however many ladies I like. But I have champagne taste on a beer budget. Originally Posted by Guitar
Hey Guitar, both of these ladies are on my “to do” list as soon as I can find the time. I’ll let you know how it works out !
Well I’m ready, but I travel a lot and it looks like no one comes to Natchez
You never know, it wouldn’t hurt to ask them. If things are slow they might make a road trip.
Well I am new to the area and already posted on the request ISo thread not sure who else to post or ask
Thanks a lot Stelix. Yeah, feel free to rub my nose in it, why don't ya!!!! Just pickn. One day, my oil well is gonna come in and I'm gonna be RICH, RICH, RICH!!!!!!!!!
Work has me tied up bigtime. It finally quit raining as much and my field of work needed things to dry out