Miss intel

Philadelphia, Biloxi, Jackson and Meridisn...I am looking for hidden gems and outdoor things that are a must see.
I am planning on visiting Dunn Falls today but I would like to keep myself occupied daily of at least one food spot or outdoor scenic area to take in.
Any input?
Hey Beautiful !! As for food I enjoy Longs Fish Camp in Enterprise which isn’t far from Dunn fall. Then there’s the Riley center, the Temple theatre and the Max if you’re interested in such. I could go on and on but be safe and if I were able plus had the time I would love to show you around. 😘😛
Bluegoose I would most certainly love your companionship over a good meal!
Would love to tried and make that happen if I were there. Be safe
If you want some very off the beaten path type historical places to visit then I suggest along the river from vicksburg south. There are many different monuments and ruins that are amazing. Such as the Windsor ruins, The town of Rodney (it missed being the capital of MS by only a few votes, and now is a ghost town mostly) There is even a cannonball from the civil war still in the outside wall of the church. There are 200 to 300 year old schools, Port Gibson itself was called "the city too beautiful to burn" from Ulysses S. Grant. The Natchez trace goes all through this area as well with stops for waterfalls, old craft areas, and so much more. For food I highly recommend "The Old Country Store" in Lorman, MS. It has even been in magazines and television as the best fried chicken in the world. A beautiful night on the riverboats is nice as well. They have fine dining and sunset cruises up and down the river. There is something about the river........
If you're into nature the Petrified Forest in Flora is interesting.
Have you ever been to Darwell's Cafe in Long Beach? Very neat place. It was on DDD. I have only been once but I liked the food.

https://www.dinersdriveinsdiveslocat...ssissippi.html