That's it, I'm filing now!

I had asked about a possible annulment but Father Wayward informed me that I waited too long.

I am going to be forced to file for a hobby divorce from Brooke on the grounds of aBANNEDenment.

If there are any attorneys that can help me with the paperwork I'll buy you a beer.

I am currently low on hobby funds so there isn't much to split. I only have $3.75 in my hobby account and Brooke has 4 punches on her Subway card so I'm willing to call it even.

I also have no interest in the turtles or the guinea pig since they were from a previous relationship anyway.
I hate to see it happen but, can I get an invite to the bachelor party for the bride in waiting?
  • bbkid
  • 12-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Nah, NAN I thinck he's not gonna get hooked-up again any time soon. You know, "kinda play the field for a while" and stuff like that.

btw cat lover, I know you're feeling pretty low right now. Just remember another Brooke-like creature will be on your radar before long.
breakups to makeups... you should work on your relationship for the sake of...

oh never mind.
Hell, Boardman has been stuck in a CBJ marriage all this time. Now that he's getting divorced he's gonna go BBBJ crazy. Not even a three hole special would bring him back after that. No makeup..... It's over......
However, there's a reprieve dear soul. It's called my Christmas gift to you.
UCD is on my radar.

Loved the Christmas Gift BTW!
Now hold on just a minute, whenever a couple is going through a rough spot, Father Wayward always councils that the interests of the minor child (Wakeup) are paramount. While it may be common today for hobby children to grow up in a single parent environment we should never rush into that just because everybody is doing it. So it seems best for the Boardman/Brooke Wild union to go though a cooling off period of a few months. Live separate lives but be there as a family unit for the minor child (Wakeup) until such time as they really know in their hearts that the relationship is not viable. During this cooling off period emotional and sexual contact should be encouraged, if not required by your spiritual advisor.

At this time Father Wayward is reluctant to dissolve this hobby marriage, at least until someone buys him lunch.
UCD is on my radar.

Loved the Christmas Gift BTW! Originally Posted by boardman
I'm so depressed and crying because the virtual cat I fell for, is such a tease.....boooohoooooo...
At the advice of those who have been through similar traumatic events I will seek private one on one counseling with those ladies experienced in the art of sexual and emotional healing. You may PM me your qualifications.
But at least promise us you are keeping the sig line.

Originally Posted by Brooke
Boardman is the hottest, sexiest, sweetest client on plant earth. He has the perfect cock and is wonderful at DATY. Every provider should see him weekly for free just to get her freak on. He is my ATF and I have left everything in my will to him. I love you Boardman. I log on to Eccie daily just to be close to you. Originally Posted by Boardman
Now hold on just a minute, whenever a couple is going through a rough spot, Father Wayward always councils that the interests of the minor child (Wakeup) are paramount. While it may be common today for hobby children to grow up in a single parent environment we should never rush into that just because everybody is doing it. So it seems best for the Boardman/Brooke Wild union to go though a cooling off period of a few months. Live separate lives but be there as a family unit for the minor child (Wakeup) until such time as they really know in their hearts that the relationship is not viable. During this cooling off period emotional and sexual contact should be encouraged, if not required by your spiritual advisor. Originally Posted by Wayward
You, my good sir, are an asshole!

Now you understand why I'm pissed all the time...after being squeezed out through Brooke's gaping hole I'm just glad I'm not like that girl in The Exorcist by now...
You, my good sir, are an asshole! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Thank you, thank you very much, I'll be here all week...
Good gawd, boardman is now going to have to pay half the upkeep of Wakeup? Should have dug those shallow graves months ago.
Fuck all of y'all!!!

I take responsibility for very little in the hobby and I'll be damned if I'm gonna get saddled with Wakeup!