So Natalie Mori had her threaAD closed...

• WTF
  • 09-12-2015, 12:34 PM
How does that work?

If you start a threAD and it does not go the direction you like you get bailed out by the Mods?

If seems to me she was caught lying either in her threAD or Showcase.

Maybe her Black Knights can answer why she has a NBA policy in her showcase yet you gents say she see's men of color.

Which is it?

.Does she or does she not have a NBA policy?
Threads should go on forever? 390 replies not enough?

I been checking out this lady's Showcase. She appears to be someone I would love to meet. She's a beauty. I don't remember seeing any NBA policy on her Showcase. You can say what you want just be sure it is accurate.
I thought she just wasn't taking any NEW INDIAN clients.
NNIA? They fall under "men of color," correct?
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Threads should go on forever? 390 replies not enough?
] Originally Posted by explorer317
Are you too going to try and lie? Nobody said a word about a thread going on forever.

They should though be allowed to run their natural course imho.

This obviously brings up the question of policy. What happened to, "you post it, you own it"? There's many threads that took a left turn and even though OP requested it to be closed, still are open even now. When the threAD in question started it was all sweet, kissy face, posting naked pics of sexy ladies, that's all good. But then the TROLLS set in and it takes a turn for the worse, and the AD starts to make the OP shine in an unfavorable light. Her meltdown attacking members/potential customers, that, isn't what her AD was intended for so she requests it closed?
Hell I'm glad its locked, it got nasty and boring. But is that policy?
I'm just curious...

Thread closed at OP's request.- SMI

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=391
NNIA? They fall under "men of color," correct? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Dot or feather?
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2015, 01:12 PM
I been checking out this lady's Showcase. She appears to be someone I would love to meet. She's a beauty. I don't remember seeing any NBA policy on her Showcase. You can say what you want just be sure it is accurate. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
So you were checking out her Showcase....did you see that she wants you to pm her your legal first and last name? The thread that says that is not so has now been closed by Natalia.

Have you done that Mr. Accuracy?
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2015, 01:28 PM
NNIA? They fall under "men of color," correct? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Well if you read her Showcase you'd think you had to PM her your full legal name. Confusing huh.

See what i did there?

That was lame.....beggin' out with thread closure.

What happened to "you post it, you own it"

Edit: they'll re-open at her request.
Perhaps the girl learned a valuable lesson about what running her mouth does to her business considering the fact she tapped out. Problem is, seemed to me she was being as cunty as any of the fucktards including me. She shouldn't get a pass.
All she basically does is start "Attention Whore Threads " Starts threads of something that she can easily state in her showcase then veers off and then starts posting pics of herself...like a provider ad..doesn't stay on topic...
I miss Dorthy_Monroe.
No NBA policy posted.

She's just selectively racist. Originally Posted by black sunshine
uhmm yeah. That's why she is Independent. She can do whatever she wants and change her policies at will.
If you prefer to use references:
In a pm send me your full name, age, race, phone # and email
AND the name and URLS of 3 VERIFIED ECCIE PROVIDERS you have seen in the last 4
months.

We all heard her excuse about she meant handle (yet it still says full name).
That's a load of horseshit.
It says in a pm send me your full name.

When you send a pm, your handle is already there (it's the way providers check a handle to a phone number from a text) in it's entirety including your join date and reviews. Originally Posted by black sunshine
I had a gentleman send me his full government name after I asked him to make sure I wasn't mistaken or nothing. he replied saying that was his government name guess what I did Next.... BLOCK LIST!

I ask for name (meaning what you want me to call you)
Example: Deez Nuts ... Then that's what I would call you