Address: South of 30 on Las Vegas trail
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Road head. Bbbj nqns. Fiv.
Session Length: 15 min
Fee: 25+5 for cim
Hair Color and Length: Brown. 8"
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Looks like she is Hispanic mix. 5'5" about 125. Wearing jeans and sweat shirt. Little bit of yellow stains on teeth. Looks young and not bad for sw. Face looks good and not a bad body. About an 8 on sw scale.
Recommendation: Yes
What time was she out walking her pussy?
1:30 this afternoon
Did she seem like a Catholic girl?
Not real sure catbanger. She did say she was out to make some money. I was there for a quick bng. It did take a lot of soap to clean my finger.
I'll be on the look out for her.
What time was she out walking her pussy? Originally Posted by catbanger
These SW reviews are always hilarious
Went by the area at 2am, I'm guessing her pussy didn't need a walk, it may have just pissed in the floor, didn't see this hoe or anyone like her so I'll keep checking the area for a few more days. For all I know she was in some tricks car when I went through, as soon as I get her in my car I'm going to be trying to get that butt hole lubed up we may be calling her the Screaming Nun
Damn, I wish these hookers had phones. Cruised around looking for this bitch, nothing!
Yea I feel ya on that one. Can never find the damn hos. I cruised all of the hot streets and only saw action on Royal and dennis around 8pm
I'm sure most of you are aware but that area is crawling with cops 24/7 trying to keep the peace.
She is probably only out when she needs money (Speculations removed - NYr)