Phone Numbers

Has anyone else noticed that ALL
the phone numbers have disappeared?
What's up?
You may want to be more specific about this. I checked some ads and showcases, and they both had phone numbers in them. Of course that is for the ladies who publish their numbers.

Some ladies don't provide a phone number until screening is completed and an appointment is set. You will only find an email address in those cases.
This is odd. I looked at a number of ads from providers such as Cameron who always has a phone number in her ad and I can not see one, same for Shelly Snow.

Stranger still, I just clicked over to the ad by
GabrielaSweetheart and the phone number LITERALLY faded out of view right in front of my eyes!

Am I the only one that has this problem?
Im not having any issues...i was able to see the phone numbers.
Twighlight Zone theme music?
Geez....spell check....spell check!

Killed the bit, sorry. But all the phone numbers seem to be where they're supposed to be....
its a new form of punishment for breaking the rules......the phone numbers disappear right before your eyes,before you can write them down!!!!
check those meds!!!
I want some of what Floridian is smokin"! :-)
Twilight Zone indeed---
now I can see the numbers again!

Damndest thing.

Stone sober I swear. I've had some strange things going on with my computer lately, but this was the strangest. Maybe it's a message of some sort.
I was just sitting here staring at my screen and everything went black. I touched my mouse and it came back, damnedest thing. Any suggestions?
I was just sitting here staring at my screen and everything went black. I touched my mouse and it came back, damnedest thing. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by BigPurdy
It may be possessed. I'd sacrifice a goat just in case.