Question for the Ft. Worth Guys

Ok-- I've been over there several times, but always either on the north side, or close to Bedford.

Next week, I have an opportunity to be available on the South side. How is this side of town and is it too inconvenient for many of you?
Love, I am in west FW and it is a plus for me to have someone like you in close proximity.

BP
I love your TnA Airlines special. Great thinking on your part.
North Fort Worth is convenient to me
N. Fort Worth is great, but they get me almost every time I'm over there. I'm trying to see if the poor, neglected souls at or near the south side or Downtown could use a little company
I work downtown and live in SW Fort Worth. But if you know FW, you know that it's all pretty convenient once you're here. Most popular place seems to be on the NE side around the i35/820 area/Fossil Creek.
Do not use the hotel complex on the southwest corner of 820 and Beech. I have crossed that location off my list.
I'm actually looking at going to the south side of Ft. Worth this time. 820 and Beach seems to be getting overused right now.
I'm a Fort Worth native and north Ft Worth is BS to get to from downtown, south of downtown or west of downtown. Hurst, bedford & NE is okay because of airport freeway coming out of downtown. Beach & 820 puhleease. Why would anyone want to spend 60 minutes to go 15 miles to that area.
Beach & 820 puhleease. Why would anyone want to spend 60 minutes to go 15 miles to that area. Originally Posted by LetsJustDoIt
I agree. I work a relatively short distance from there, but it's still too much traffic hassle to ever look for anyone in that area. SW part of town is pretty good.