westboro has gone too far!

Those people are the most un-Christian folks that I have ever heard of.
somewhere I read some group just parked their cars behind the westboro group while at their motel
yea...and once a motorcycle group boxed them in at their hotel so they could not get to a funeral
Westboro Baptist Church does not worship God.
They worship Pastor Fred Phelps
These people are like the villian in a cheap science fiction novel. They feed off the hate generated toward them. If the media would ignore them, they'd starve to death, and fade into irrelevancy.
These people are like the villian in a cheap science fiction novel. They feed off the hate generated toward them. If the media would ignore them, they'd starve to death, and fade into irrelevancy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
These people are like the villian in a cheap science fiction novel. They feed off the hate generated toward them. If the media would ignore them, they'd starve to death, and fade into irrelevancy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Like you? Not bloody likely! They, like you, are narcissistic.

But I see your point... It's not them, but the media.
Personally, I really like this approach. Peace, Love, and EVERYONE is quite welcome. Even the members of Westboro.

http://news.msn.com/us/rainbow-flag-...church#tscptmf
Well that will get them outta Kansas for a while .Let Texas deal with them.
I expect someday soon, the Devil will call together his minions for the annual board meeting. He will acknowledge the successes and the failures. He will also point out some of his best people formerly on earth causing problems and the latest arrival will be Fred Phelps seated next to George Soros.
I'm surprised you're not a member or, at the least, don't defend them. After all, they are simply exercising their constitutional right to free speech COG. As the self-appointed defender of the Constitution here in the Sand Box, you are remiss in failing to defend the rights of all psychos.
I'm surprised you're not a member or, at the least, don't defend them. After all, they are simply exercising their constitutional right to free speech COG. As the self-appointed defender of the Constitution here in the Sand Box, you are remiss in failing to defend the rights of all psychos. Originally Posted by timpage
+1
  • WTF
  • 04-24-2013, 01:37 PM
We can all exercise our free speech and drown out their free speech right by out smarting those hillbillies at their own game. That is how it should be, not have the government trample on anyone's free speech right, including these morons. If anybody thinks that is taking up for them, well go fuc yourself in advance!
I expect someday soon, the Devil will call together his minions for the annual board meeting. He will acknowledge the successes and the failures. He will also point out some of his best people formerly on earth causing problems and the latest arrival will be Fred Phelps seated next to George Soros. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn