The Risk In Renting to Providers

So I have this 4 bedroom townhome in midtown that I've been trying to rent out. Brand new construction. Area is cool and I though young professionals would be all over this. But since it's a 4 bedroom i guess it's been hard to find someone looking for a place with 3 other roommates. Place is huge and each has it's own bathroom.

It's been a month and nothing. What do y'all think about renting it out to providers or an agency? Too risky? Don't really want to run a brothel myself, but what if an agency or someone else was in charge of all the screening and appointment stuff?
If you don't mind getting paid in pussy instead of greenbacks...have at it!
Remember thou, even good pussy gets old.
  • drax1
  • 10-12-2014, 10:35 AM
So I have this 4 bedroom townhome in midtown that I've been trying to rent out. Brand new construction. Area is cool and I though young professionals would be all over this. But since it's a 4 bedroom i guess it's been hard to find someone looking for a place with 3 other roommates. Originally Posted by Rick Incocknito
Your agent sucks or you're asking too much!
It's your prerogative and people do it all the time but be careful, and consult an attorney regarding potential liability/culpability. Perhaps start a thread in the Eccie legal forum, there are attorneys there who can point you in the right direction.
  • Trey
  • 10-12-2014, 10:39 AM
I wouldn't do it at all. You gotta chase em down to get paid. At least one each month will have some issue with the rent. Then your place will be stalked by crazy guys in love with a hooker. This will be followed by the police raid. I see no good to come from it at all. Probably cost you way more in the end just to run them bitchs off then they ever pay you.
You, as the owner, are still responsible for the actions conducted in the townhouse. Plus providers tend to be slow paying renters and try to find three or four that can get along and schedule fucktards with a minimal of overlap ... good fucking luck.

Get a new realtor.
Even if you DID get paid... Think of the traffic a 4-bedroom house full of ladies would bring?? It would stick out like a sore thumb...

Don't do it.

Camille
Don't listen to these wet blanckets - go for it! Thinck of all the pussy you'll get.
  • Sonya
  • 10-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Call a staging company. To have it show better. Have an open house. Invite Lessing companies. Contact HR services that handle relocation . Use social media. Turning your house into a brothel ..bad idea.
Call a staging company. To have it show better. Have an open house. Invite Lessing companies. Contact HR services that handle relocation . Use social media. Turning your house into a brothel ..bad idea. Originally Posted by Sonya
^^^
You've been around long enough to know the plethora of excuses they have for not fulfilling their obligations, imagine them paying you. Yeeaaaahhhh, good luck on that!
Note most apartment agencies move around....like M*A*S*H units....so you're only going to get one tour.

Your unit sounds perfect for it...although 4 customers at one time is too many. But the other apartment agencies generally tell me the girl I want is available but *both* rooms are booked. But being able to clean a room while others are being used would be good.

Finally, your lease contract will need to be with the pimp...'scuse me....booker.
Not saying it's a good idea, but don't group all providers into the same pen. Some of us are very responsible with excellent TCB skills and screening practices. It's possible with the right ladies. I would not use all 4 rooms for 4 ladies though. I would make it two ladies with their own room, set up a massage/BDSM/playroom in the third room, and the fourth room can be a room for trusted "drop-in" providers. It just means they are pay per appointment but are not a permanent part of the rent. This helps to supplement incall expenses. These are just my initial thoughts. Once again, you'd have to be very confident in the ladies whom you work with. I would actually choose one trusted lady that makes the decision for who else can work there, so you can assure compatibility. Of course, you would have to okay the secondary renters as well.
Don't be such Debbie Downers folks!

This sounds like a brilliant idea. What could possibly go wrong....
Maybe you should team up with Hotboyz. He seems to be able to shuttle more whores in & out of Houston than IAH