Titans can SUCK IT!

Enough said!
CHIEFS!
and I am quite certain Boltfan could show us all how to SUCK. You speak as a man of experience. Why dont you come over and I will send you back home with a just pumped the cat look on your face.

Now thats enough said.
Boltfan,

Sigh... really?

You keep posting about how the Chargers are "the best team", bla bla bla, etc., etc., etc..

But what have the Chargers ever really done?

NOTHING!!!

One Super Bowl appearance in which they got their butt's kicked up and down the field.

'Nuff said.

netman

PS: YES, I am a Cowboys fan and YES this year has been a HUGE disappointment.
Who gives a flying fart about the titans? Boltfan is just missing his mediocre In N' Out burgers.
The over on that Rams vs. Panthers game can suck it. While the under on that Lions vs. Redskins game can do all the swallowing. Good thing I didn't place a lot of money down this week.

Oh Bob, at least you didn't pull the classless move and bump your own thread that you asked to be closed. It's about the game and all you can do is make it personal.

Glad you didn't break down and bet because your reputation preceeds you when it comes to paying off. Call me all the names you like, but at least I am not a welcher.

And to netman, I don't jump off the bandwagon when they suck and I don't jump on when they do good. It's called being a true fan.
Every year the cowboys play is a dissapointment
Every year the cowboys play is a dissapointment Originally Posted by argus256

I count at least 5 times that they went to the big dance AND took the hottie home......just saying
And to netman, I don't jump off the bandwagon when they suck and I don't jump on when they do good. It's called being a true fan. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I have been a fan since I was around 5 or 6 (mid-70's) so am not sure how you got that I was ever on the band wagon.

My comment that this year was a HUGE disappoint was me simply stating my feelings about this season.

netman
Netman,

I am not saying YOU are a bandwagon, far be it. I am just stating I am not a bandwagon fan. I stick with my bolts through thick and thin. I stuck with my Lakers through the 90's when they lost their way and I stick with my San Diego Padres when they usually suck. I stick with my SDSU Aztecs and I am incredibly proud they are building something now in both football and basketball and have always loved their baseball teams. I also now support my inherited team the Texas Rangers and have rooted for them for the past 9 years since I moved to Texas.

You do have to admit there are quite a few bandwagon fans here in DFW that have broken their legs jumping off the Cowboys bandwagon but are quick to tout Super Bowls from years past.

You do have to admit there are quite a few bandwagon fans here in DFW that have broken their legs jumping off the Cowboys bandwagon but are quick to tout Super Bowls from years past. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Dayum I hope that wasn't aimed at me......

I am a Cowboy's fan. Always have been, always will be. My comment of touting past Super Bowl wins was in regards to one of the common haters that said the Cowboys are a disappointment every year.

Some people are fans of one team and some are fans of anyone who beats that team. Not really fans now are they?
Not aimed at anyone in particular. The only person who had blatantly made himself a target with his personal name calling and direct attempts to incite others is BBFW and he had made it perfectly clear his is NOT a Cowboys fan.