Why is Amarillo full of shit?

Does anyone do good here?
Now that you have insulted them sweetie, probably not.
  • b14me
  • 08-30-2017, 08:12 PM
First you insult Amarillo, then everyone here. Your batting 1000.
Great marketing strategy.

+1 OS
+1 b1
Maybe if you shed a few pounds (like 100). Just sayin.
Jason, no need to be nasty. Weight has nothing to do with it. However, attitude is everything.

One thing about Texas hun, once you have posted like this, move on. West Texas men want a lady who knows these gentlemen are the reason we are there.

Im not a spinner nor am I young, but I do very well in West Texas. I attribute my success to knowing how to act like a southern bell and how to pamper my visitors like the gentlemen they are.

Speaking of which, I think it's time to come visit. I miss southern charm and the sensual sexiness like I found to exist in West Texas (more than anywhere else in the county). This is one lady that loves some West Texas playtime. I believe this next trip will include Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland/Odessa.

Good luck hun! Might try Austin. They seem to like attitudes.
hookering is so simple, yet apparently so hard.
Good advice Sarah. I would have probably seen you until I read your reviews.
Oh boy...there's a lot of love up in here lol.
Wow - nothing to see here folks, just keep moving along.
Good advice Sarah. I would have probably seen you until I read your reviews. Originally Posted by Big Gorilla
What's wrong with my reviews? I have all positive reviews
What's wrong with my reviews? I have all positive reviews. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
I wasn't talking about you sweetie.
I wasn't talking about you sweetie. Originally Posted by Big Gorilla
Okay, I was going to say...
Good advice Sarah. I would have probably seen you until I read your reviews. Originally Posted by Big Gorilla
Had me confused too. Thickwhitegirl and Sarah are like complete opposites in regard to service.
Sorry for the confusion.