I'm All For Open Borders

Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California all belong to Mexico anyway. Its land the US stole from them.

I'd like to even see the US merge with Mexico, Canada, and South America. Create one big intercontinental chain. Create a new blended flag and currency, and institute new laws and a Constituion and Political system... Imagine the economic opportunities that would create. One Giant Americas Continent.
Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California all belong to Mexico anyway. Its land the US stole from them.

You mean for that brief period where Mexico had stolen it from the Spaniards, who stole it from the indigenous populations centuries before. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are sounding like you want the US to embark on a period of military expansionism. Take over and force what did you say.

a new blended flag and currency, and institute new laws and a Constituion and Political system

I'd like to even see the US merge with Mexico, Canada, and South America. Create one big intercontinental chain. Create a new blended flag and currency, and institute new laws and a Constituion and Political system... Imagine the economic opportunities that would create. One Giant Americas Continent. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Plus, we would forever not have to defend ourselves for hiring someone who was taking an American's job away that they wouldn't be caught dead doing in the first place. Bring it on!
You are sounding like you want the US to embark on a period of military expansionism. Take over and force what did you say. Originally Posted by eccielover
Has Zero to do with the US military. This is about countries coming "Together" to form a new frontier.
USSR invades it neighbors all the time with no major repercussions.Bush invaded Iraq (a sovereign nation)...so there's that. We aren't viewed as a moral nation anymore on the world stage. The cartels could be hired as mercenaries to fight our wars (hell they already are familiar with our weaponry). Hannity and Tucker could be made President and Vice President of Venezuela...since they are so preoccupied with that country We could vacation in South America in the Winter...and stay at home here during the summer. Brazil nuts would be cheaper. I say...Lets' Roll!!

Ain't gonna happen...Trump's boss would not give the go ahead
Plus, we would forever not have to defend ourselves for hiring someone who was taking an American's job away that they wouldn't be caught dead doing in the first place. Bring it on! Originally Posted by Lapdog
Exactly. My ancestors done already worked the fields and picked enough fruit and cotton to last 10,000 yrs. I'm so averse to it I wouldnt even pick cotton out of a medicine bottle. There would be a new wage scale instituted and new generations of millionaires being created. Tourism, oil and gas exploration, medical, land investment, Technology, all would open up to create massive global opportunities. The drugs cartels would even be eliminated.
Another Santa Ana lost butthurt thread.

Enjoy.
Another Santa Ana lost butthurt thread.

Enjoy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Shit. You're just pissed because it wasn't your idea first.
Has Zero to do with the US military. This is about countries coming "Together" to form a new frontier. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Keep me posted on how that works out.

I'm so averse to it I wouldnt even pick cotton out of a medicine bottle. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
by the way, I got a jump on my fellow Texans, and Juneteenth. I found out Slavery had been abolished, a few weeks earlier, when I opened a medicine bottle, picked out the cotton, and..

I got stuck with a thorn. I called my Brother Herman, in Massa-toosets, he done told me the South had played its final Fiddle.
USSR invades it neighbors all the time with no major repercussions.Bush invaded Iraq (a sovereign nation)...so there's that. We aren't viewed as a moral nation anymore on the world stage. The cartels could be hired as mercenaries to fight our wars (hell they already are familiar with our weaponry). Hannity and Tucker could be made President and Vice President of Venezuela...since they are so preoccupied with that country We could vacation in South America in the Winter...and stay at home here during the summer. Brazil nuts would be cheaper. I say...Lets' Roll!!

Ain't gonna happen...Trump's boss would not give the go ahead Originally Posted by matchingmole
We need to put Sean KKKlanity in charge of the industry waste facilities. He's such a disgusting piece of shit. Lol

And a pussy ass coward to his heart
We need to put Sean KKKlanity in charge of the industry waste facilities. He's such a disgusting piece of shit. Lol

And a pussy ass coward to his heart Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Yeah...I could see him in quality control...as a taste tester
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2019, 03:44 PM
SC - an interesting set of Ideas

Consider registering as a DPST Presidential Candidate and get on the Debate Platform.
Present Your Views in debate to the Public.Wear your Avatar as a Mask on Stage, and in drag if u r Male/
u r entitled to publicly air your views - get enough Votes and u 2 could be POTUS.!!!
I encourage you to start with local meeting and work up to the national debate!!
Present ur views , Please.
"I'm all for open buttcheeks".... did I hear you right Mr. TUMA lover?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1936417
Exactly. My ancestors done already worked the fields and picked enough fruit and cotton to last 10,000 yrs. I'm so averse to it I wouldnt even pick cotton out of a medicine bottle. There would be a new wage scale instituted and new generations of millionaires being created. Tourism, oil and gas exploration, medical, land investment, Technology, all would open up to create massive global opportunities. The drugs cartels would even be eliminated. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Old joke.

Radical!