Brrrr...

• Emmie
  • 01-21-2022, 11:43 AM
My goodness it's freezing!! I'm headed that way and feel like I had to pack a gazillion things just to make it through the weekend. Can we please just go back to above freezing for a little bit. What's everyone got planned for the weekend or Chiefs game?? I'm looking for some trouble to get into possibly..😁😁
hi miss e!

i am in louisana hiding from winter..but dammit,it has followed me!!

brrrr its low 30s here tonite!!!

stay warm!!!!
Our frozen Northland Fountain at Vivian and North Oak

• Emmie
  • 01-22-2022, 01:09 PM
It's a little better today but goodness gracious it was bone chilling cold yesterday.
Folks, I do not miss the cold. I feel for all of you.
Folks, I do not miss the cold. I feel for all of you. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
No you dont lol
No you dont lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
No really I do. (Not ! )
  • Emmie
  • 01-22-2022, 04:51 PM
Lmao
No you dont lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
  • Emmie
  • 01-22-2022, 04:51 PM
I don't blame you!!
No really I do. (Not ! ) Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
  • Emmie
  • 01-22-2022, 04:52 PM
Used to live right down the street from that fountain
Our frozen Northland Fountain at Vivian and North Oak

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
In the 50's today. People down here are freezing. LOL I was raised up there so I think it's kinda funny they're cold. I guess it will thaw tomorrow. LOL
  • Emmie
  • 01-22-2022, 05:44 PM
Ya I always thought that when I wasin TX or Florida or Cali...they would be like it's chilly and I would be sweating to death.
In the 50's today. People down here are freezing. LOL I was raised up there so I think it's kinda funny they're cold. I guess it will thaw tomorrow. LOL Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
My goodness it's freezing!! I'm headed that way and feel like I had to pack a gazillion things just to make it through the weekend. Can we please just go back to above freezing for a little bit. What's everyone got planned for the weekend or Chiefs game?? I'm looking for some trouble to get into possibly..😁😁 Originally Posted by Emmie
I am not going to a damn football game in this weather.
Another thing about the cold is it seems to shrink the ball sack, all down below. Sure could use some provider warm hands on this ole body.
Another thing about the cold is it seems to shrink the ball sack, all down below. Sure could use some provider warm hands on this ole body. Originally Posted by happy 1
Well then, don't take your pants off outdoors. LOL