Some advice regarding screening

Hypothetically, If your friend wanted to reach out to some of the local providers, but was especially concerned about divulging personal information because he is a professional with professional peers and other support staff whose livelihood depends on the reputation of the professionals, my friend include. Hence, does anyone have any advice how proceed more or less anonymously, or at least minimize the associated risk. His encounters, thus far, have all been out of state where the screening requirements and risk is significantly lessened. You are welcome to DM me, if you prefer.
  • Chmee
  • 09-22-2023, 09:13 PM
having been in those shoes years back, i would suggest p411.
P411
  • jan-w
  • 09-22-2023, 11:00 PM
This "friend" should not give out his real world information to any of these gals although some of them require it. If they do and won't budge on that requirement, forget them. Find somebody else. P411 is good. Also, establish good relations with these out-of-state ladies you mention and use them for references.
Get a burner, use a fake name, and find a couple regulars. Quick texts, safe environments, etc. be smart and don’t hunt for the “perfect” playmate, just find a great one that does all the things you want. They take time to cultivate, but they’re out there.
There is no reason you should use your real world information or give it to a provider. They're not giving you theirs, right? If solid references aren't enough, then that's not the right lady for you. No matter how hot they are, it's not a good experience if you have to do something that makes you uncomfortable or puts your security in jeopardy (whether that be physical or professional or anything else).
If said person is well known and, easily recognizable in this area. I would strongly advise! Sticking to the traveling ladies. Or playing in another playground to minimize the risk of being discovered.
My only comment is talk with Lauren at the pinkdollhouse
Otherwise keep doing what is working
My only comment is talk with Lauren at the pinkdollhouse Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Why is that?
Having reliable references is the safest and smartest way imo. But it does become tricky for clients who are traveling . There is a lot of great ladies who offer other ways to screen but yes some r risky and ask for personal info . But I have had great success with references from sweet Mia , pink doll house and a few others who offer screening I don’t and r safe so just read and play smart . P411 is a hit or miss so do your research ! there r great ladies out here .