Jamine AMP in Albany

• iggy
  • 07-18-2009, 08:50 AM
Herd of Jasmines, so I visited last weekend. As always "first time here question" had to say yes for I had ever been to a AMP before only read reviews.

Only Lady in foyer besides receptionist was a 30 -35 yr old Asian lady, not from the cover of a magazine but not bad looking.

Had read some not so good reviews about MIMI at Jasmines. You guessed it, she introduced herself " I MIMI" Here we go, am I gonna regret this??

Well MIMI did a really good massage, on the flip after much rubbing of her butt and legs(that is all I could reach) She was dressed in loose fitting top w/ sweat pants. after she massaged arms legs stomach she was very aware of my arousal, she placed my hand on it, I promptly placed her hand on it and she got some lotion and proceeded to do a superb HJ.

Price was 60 for hr Massage, MiMi did not mention a tip, however when we were done I put 25 in her pocket, as I was leaving she made sure I had their business card where she had written her name, with a big smile asked me to come back and see her, and I will!
Moved from AMP review forum. Please either use the review template for reviews or post threads for discussion in the COED or the Men's Lounge forum.

LAP