Am I Wrong?

I've been thinking a lot about how I hobby and how it compares to others' experiences. I'll share my thought below and encourage the men and women to contribute their opinions both about my way of thinking as well as your own.

I can get laid any time. That's not a bragging attempt, but it is true. I'm not the best looking guy, but I am charming as fuck when I want to be. I fuck pretty gals fairly frequently without paying more than dinner and a few drinks.

I hobby to get one thing, sloppy blow jobs that last beyond what most amateurs might endure. Looks are nice, but if you can give me what feels good, you only have to look slightly better than Whoopi Goldberg. Well, that may be a stretch.

Also, because I can get laid in the real life with absolute regularity, I really only want head. I don't particularly want to daty, penetrate, or even FIV. I probably take too rigid of an approach to the transactional aspect of the situation. There have been a few whom I have enjoyed other activities with, but those are rare. I enjoyed the FIV yesterday and I would break damn near all my boundaries with Jessica Hollings. I'd give her the BD proposal and take her private if that was possible.

So, my questions are-
Am I the only greedy fuck here?
Does this post ruin my chances with any of the ladies?
What do women do and how do they feel if a guy rejects their request for DATY or FIV?
Are women less likely to see a man, or give him their fullest attention, if they know the chances of them getting entertainment from him are slim?
Do any women feel they get enough thrill just from giving head?

I'll think of more, but this is a good enough start...

Have a great week!!!
I've been thinking a lot about how I hobby and how it compares to others' experiences. I'll share my thought below and encourage the men and women to contribute their opinions both about my way of thinking as well as your own.

I can get laid any time. That's not a bragging attempt, but it is true. I'm not the best looking guy, but I am charming as fuck when I want to be. I fuck pretty gals fairly frequently without paying more than dinner and a few drinks.

I hobby to get one thing, sloppy blow jobs that last beyond what most amateurs might endure. Looks are nice, but if you can give me what feels good, you only have to look slightly better than Whoopi Goldberg. Well, that may be a stretch.

Also, because I can get laid in the real life with absolute regularity, I really only want head. I don't particularly want to daty, penetrate, or even FIV. I probably take too rigid of an approach to the transactional aspect of the situation. There have been a few whom I have enjoyed other activities with, but those are rare. I enjoyed the FIV yesterday and I would break damn near all my boundaries with Jessica Hollings. I'd give her the BD proposal and take her private if that was possible.

So, my questions are-
Am I the only greedy fuck here?
Does this post ruin my chances with any of the ladies?
What do women do and how do they feel if a guy rejects their request for DATY or FIV?
Are women less likely to see a man, or give him their fullest attention, if they know the chances of them getting entertainment from him are slim?
Do any women feel they get enough thrill just from giving head?

I'll think of more, but this is a good enough start...

Have a great week!!! Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
You're the client so you should be getting what you want as long as it's on the providers menu. If I were you I might communicate clearly with whoevers service's you are acquiring to make sure they understand exactly what you're wanting during your session.
You and I could be brothers. Its the ONLY reason I hobby and my encounters almost never include actual penetration sex
There are tons of providers that dont even offer FIV or DATY. Youre fine. If you are respecting their boundaries and etiquette, then you are being a decent client.In theory, one of the best thing about seeing a provider is that you get an optimized experience to your tastes.
I can appreciate that a benefit of the hobby means I get to choose. I'd like to hear from some ladies to understand how they feel about it.

Ladies, do any of you outright object to dates in which you know you will or will not receive pleasure? How might you handle the situation if a guy rejects an offer for DATY or penetration?
"If a guy rejects their request for Daty of FIV".. lmao wth.....
..... you haven't been looking at this the WRONG way the whole time.

For 1 most of us don't do FIV bc its just nasty and childish. Most men Do it in the most uncomfortable ways and thats why many ladies do not even offer it.

If you reject Daty its one less thing we have to do to you to get you off. No woman is offended when she has to do less activities in a session. Thats craziest thing Ive heard.

Next. Alot of men who just get head. Often feel like somehow they're less cheating on their wives. Trust me the wives don't feel that way. If you're paying to get your dick sucked its no less of cheating as going all the way. Only paying for head doesn't make you above any other hobbiest. Just bc you may perceive it that way.

And sure we Find guys we can enjoy. I have amazing regulars and some amazing times. But do we providers turn down dates bc we won't be fucked or pleased. Lmao bwhahahaahahah. Lmao no. Providers do not care about personal pleasure at work. Yes, you can find it there, you can enjoy it there. Do we base our money off of if we will be satisfied...... lmao no. Thats wierd.

Are you drunk at Harras again writing this. . . . .?!?!? Lol stop.
Hey, we had fun! I knew how you felt the moment I said my request was atypical and your reply was- "so what, you want your dick sucked the whole time, come over"
HR says the most Amazing things sometimes!! Lol �� She Definitely does the most amazing things with her mouth! ���� HR and JH are the coolest and two best cock suckers there is!!! ����
I notice Houston's post has several likes and I think that's great. I'm curious to know if those are from men, women, or a combination.

The "rejects their request for Daty or FIV" may be taken slightly out of context. I wasn't inferring that any lady I've seen has heard about my magic tongue action and was dying to get some. I'm referring to those times when the woman offers it up, either as a way to get enjoyment or to keep the north end of me busy.

I do appreciate the bluntness Miss Riley offers and I am glad at least one lady has responded!
On the same boat. I'm married to intercourse isn't something I lack but I love getting head (long ass sloppy heads).
HR says the most Amazing things sometimes!! Lol �� She Definitely does the most amazing things with her mouth! ���� HR and JH are the coolest and two best cock suckers there is!!! ���� Originally Posted by Sexytime4u
Who’s JH?
Who’s JH? Originally Posted by Lubeman
I'm guessing they are referring to Jessica Hollings.

I'm reluctant to say her name, she's so damned good, I want to keep her all to myself .

Go see Jessica, she is fucking awesome.
  • Emmie
  • 01-15-2021, 09:30 AM
I LOVE SLOPPY HEAD!!!
I LOVE SLOPPY HEAD!!! Originally Posted by Emmie
Me too
  • Emmie
  • 01-15-2021, 09:52 AM
This is why I absolutely love you!! Can't wait for this weekend!

"If a guy rejects their request for Daty of FIV".. lmao wth.....
..... you haven't been looking at this the WRONG way the whole time.

For 1 most of us don't do FIV bc its just nasty and childish. Most men Do it in the most uncomfortable ways and thats why many ladies do not even offer it.

If you reject Daty its one less thing we have to do to you to get you off. No woman is offended when she has to do less activities in a session. Thats craziest thing Ive heard.

Next. Alot of men who just get head. Often feel like somehow they're less cheating on their wives. Trust me the wives don't feel that way. If you're paying to get your dick sucked its no less of cheating as going all the way. Only paying for head doesn't make you above any other hobbiest. Just bc you may perceive it that way.

And sure we Find guys we can enjoy. I have amazing regulars and some amazing times. But do we providers turn down dates bc we won't be fucked or pleased. Lmao bwhahahaahahah. Lmao no. Providers do not care about personal pleasure at work. Yes, you can find it there, you can enjoy it there. Do we base our money off of if we will be satisfied...... lmao no. Thats wierd.

Are you drunk at Harras again writing this. . . . .?!?!? Lol stop. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley