What to do and where to go?!? Visiting soon!

I'm coming to KC for the Chiefs game, and I'm wondering where is the best area to stay? Where are some good places to eat? Anything else I need to know?
Chiefs Kingdom!!
Plaza,
And if you ask about BBQ, you'll start a food fight over the best place.
Q39
I'm coming to KC for the Chiefs game, and I'm wondering where is the best area to stay? Where are some good places to eat? Anything else I need to know?
Chiefs Kingdom!!
Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Will you be having any adventures while in our city babe?
Plaza,
Q39 Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Let's start a fight... best BBQ places and GO!
Plaza,
Q39 Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Will you be having any adventures while in our city babe? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Hopefully I will have some personal adventures with some amazing gentleman!
I'll second Q39 and add Jack's Stack (which is on the Plaza).
Joe's KC is really good...its always packed though so plan on waiting awhile

Rosedale BBQ is also good if u like hole in the wall spots... Plus it's not far from the plaza
My place for some mac n cheese?
You are all rookies. Slaps is the best bbq.
LCs. And, it's convenient to the stadium.
If you're going to be near Blue Springs, Sandys is good for breakfast and down home cooking.
try Haawaain Bro in OP for good haawaain terayaki chicken...you can put vodka in their pineapple whips {yummm}

Have fun!
Thank you for all of the recommendations!! I hope to meet some of yall while I am in town!
You are all rookies. Slaps is the best bbq. Originally Posted by kansascitynoname

I haven't been there since the spring, but it was pretty good. Dropped about a hundred and ate it for a week.
Yeeeeees.... lmao thats why we post like this.Thats why we ask about food places and location to announce our visits. This is the only way they allow most of us to do so.
Will you be having any adventures while in our city babe? Originally Posted by BigDeal
Yeeeeees.... lmao thats why we post like this.Thats why we ask about food places and location to announce our visits. This is the only way they allow most of us to do so. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
( Shhh )