Question for the ladies

I'm just curious, why do ladies post multiple weeks/even months of "touring schedules" then post daily, almost hourly, available now ads for KC on P411. It makes it appear that these ladies are desperate for business, which I would think makes most gents look elsewhere.
Great question Bored! I am getting a bit frustrated with p411 as well in this regard. And it's almost exclusively the "touring gals" doing it! They are sharing their touring schedule, but you don't see KC on it or "by request only" and have no idea when they are in town or available here. Makes it very tough.
For the not posting daily gals,
that are touring gals,
guys need to get past waiting for ads.
Instead, get on a gals early notice list and prebook.
Some touring gals have very limited availability after prebooks, and only post an ad to fill in their schedule. This of course leads to my next comment that some traveling gals simply don't need to post ads or their schedule.
I’m not referring to traveling ladies it’s the ones that are obviously in KC but keep posting all these tours. Then post multiple times a day they are available. Makes them look quite foolish.
For the not posting daily gals,
that are touring gals,
guys need to get past waiting for ads.
Instead, get on a gals early notice list and prebook.
Some touring gals have very limited availability after prebooks, and only post an ad to fill in their schedule. This of course leads to my next comment that some traveling gals simply don't need to post ads or their schedule. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
well said baby! a wise man and a sexy man!

i usually only take prebboks up until day before I leave for my tour... rarely take last minutes unless its a regular or really verifiable

i do put ads up but not as much anymore cause i usually prebook up quick

ive been very lucky to have a corrale of regular gents..some for over 10years who book me first
Personally, I’ll occasionally post a speculative ad in a place I’d like to go, one that I’ll be traveling to regardless, or somewhere I would be available to travel to on a specific day. If I don’t have any (or enough) clients prebook, then I won’t go, quite simply.

The best way to see a provider who is traveling would be to reach out directly, and book time with her in advance with screening and a deposit. That would certainly guarantee you’d see her, and you wouldn’t have to wonder about whether or not she’s actually in town (if she’s reputable and professional, anyway.)

In fact, the reason I’m in KC at all right now is because someone took advantage of one of my “speculative” ads and made it a reality.

I can understand that this kind of thing might be frustrating if the provider is abusing these kinds of ads.
Not many hobbyists will pay deposits to see a provider anymore...it just isn't necessary. I see plenty of ladies traveling or otherwise, without ever even mentioning a deposit.
Personally, I’ll occasionally post a speculative ad in a place I’d like to go, one that I’ll be traveling to regardless, or somewhere I would be available to travel to on a specific day. If I don’t have any (or enough) clients prebook, then I won’t go, quite simply.

The best way to see a provider who is traveling would be to reach out directly, and book time with her in advance with screening and a deposit. That would certainly guarantee you’d see her, and you wouldn’t have to wonder about whether or not she’s actually in town (if she’s reputable and professional, anyway.)

In fact, the reason I’m in KC at all right now is because someone took advantage of one of my “speculative” ads and made it a reality.

I can understand that this kind of thing might be frustrating if the provider is abusing these kinds of ads. Originally Posted by MyaCalypso
Lol.....deposit.
Ok, deposit
Umm, a few weeks ago I laid out a thou in advance.

Disclaimer: Long time friend to meet me at a ski place in rockies. We had a great weekend (15-17th) playing chase and spank down the ski slopes.
I find it amusing that a thread asking a question for ladies has 2/9 replies with the guys leading. Seem's like the lopsided replies are usually the case in this kind of thread. Of course I guess I just made it 10/2....LOL
My thoughts exactly MW. My question was; ladies, why post that you’re touring all over the country, then never leave KC? Simple as that.
hmmmm that is interesting

i am not one of those gals.... but maybe theyre just posting to gauge interest and see if its worth touring that city
My thoughts exactly MW. My question was; ladies, why post that you’re touring all over the country, then never leave KC? Simple as that. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Because some people like to play games. Generally, I try to avoid any lady that says she is traveling. I would rather find ladies that live in this area, so they might be available when the mood hit me. The traveling ladies are here (maybe) and gone, so it is always like trying to find her again - or not.

Great question Bored! I am getting a bit frustrated with p411 as well in this regard. And it's almost exclusively the "touring gals" doing it! They are sharing their touring schedule, but you don't see KC on it or "by request only" and have no idea when they are in town or available here. Makes it very tough. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
But you were just telling me it’s a good place! I’m not a touring gal yet
But you were just telling me it’s a good place! I’m not a touring gal yet Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Stalker much?