Reviews

Hey everybody! I wanted to chat about reviews. I have had several clients who say they will write reviews but then they don’t or it takes him two weeks. Should there be some sort sort of rule or timeline there’s someway to get them to write the promised review.
Since we can’t advertise, the reviews are our only tool. I Think that at the end of the session you should ask if she wants a review or she should ask you if you are willing to write a review. I’m not sure what the rule is about clients getting premium access by writing a certain number of reviews?
SS...I believe you can only review the provider 1 time in 90 days to get Premium Access. Writing multiple reviews in that timeframe doesn't extend your premium access. Most guys don't write reviews after EVERY encounter they have. And speaking from personal experience, we can get distracted or lazy in writing up a review right after our encounter. Hope this info helps.
  • Gldy
  • 01-19-2021, 11:22 AM
I'll ask what the lady prefers. I'm glad to write the review. My typical turn time is 3-4days. It needs to be fresh in mind to get the details correct.
Hey everybody! I wanted to chat about reviews. I have had several clients who say they will write reviews but then they don’t or it takes him two weeks. Should there be some sort sort of rule or timeline there’s someway to get them to write the promised review.
Since we can’t advertise, the reviews are our only tool. I Think that at the end of the session you should ask if she wants a review or she should ask you if you are willing to write a review. I’m not sure what the rule is about clients getting premium access by writing a certain number of reviews? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
First of all you can’t make anyone write a review. I always ask if they want one most of the time.
First of all you can’t make anyone write a review. I always ask if they want one most of the time. Originally Posted by Lubeman
This ^^^^^

And the gals have different answers.
Some say no cause they are utr (then I won't ask again).
Some say yes.
Some ask first (before guy asks).
And there's variations.