My not so triumphant return!

I've been out of the scene for several years and I'm having trouble getting back in. I've attempted a couple meetings but without any recent reviews, and my unwillingness to be screened via Facebook or LinkedIn, I haven't been able to meet any of the few ladies I've contacted.

My typical M.O. is BNG or 30 minute BBBJ. If any of you beautiful ladies are willing to give a not-at-all new guy a shot, or and of the ladies or gents remember me and are willing to vouch for me, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Para / Jason
Para,
Due to a few "events" last couple years, all the gals have upped their screening.
Gal's asking you to go through newbie screening should be expected.
or gents remember me and are willing to vouch for me, please shoot me a PM.
Thanks
Para / Jason Originally Posted by paragod
For what it is hopefully worth, I've met this gentleman personally at a M&G and have always found him to be a respectful and well thought of member of this lifestyle. That being said I will stop short of saying I have any(LOL)first hand BCD experience....!!!
For what it is hopefully worth, I've met this gentleman personally at a M&G and have always found him to be a respectful and well thought of member of this lifestyle. That being said I will stop short of saying I have any(LOL)first hand BCD experience....!!! Originally Posted by malwoody
***cough***
Suuurrre!
LOL thank you Malwoody.
For what it is hopefully worth, I've met this gentleman personally at a M&G and have always found him to be a respectful and well thought of member of this lifestyle. That being said I will stop short of saying I have any(LOL)first hand BCD experience....!!! Originally Posted by malwoody
Just first mouth experience.
Just first mouth experience. Originally Posted by royamcr

It's gettin hot in here
See? This is what I’m talking about when I refer to a guy as a lurker. I guess I shouldn’t have use the word lurker I should’ve use the word newbie or former client that’s been out of the hobby for a few years and then returned. I Offer as a way of verification, to meet the gentleman before the session or even any time for a drink or coffee so we can chat for about 30 to 45 minutes. I asked for his license just to make sure the name in the face match up. And if I feel OK about it then we go ahead and schedule. That’s how I did it in the beginning.I would only see a guy after meeting him for drinks. I just like to get to know somebody a little bit learn what they’re all about. Have them tell me exactly what they’re wanting. Talk about their life a little bit. That was fun back then

QUOTE=paragod;1062337829]I've been out of the scene for several years and I'm having trouble getting back in. I've attempted a couple meetings but without any recent reviews, and my unwillingness to be screened via Facebook or LinkedIn, I haven't been able to meet any of the few ladies I've contacted.

My typical M.O. is BNG or 30 minute BBBJ. If any of you beautiful ladies are willing to give a not-at-all new guy a shot, or and of the ladies or gents remember me and are willing to vouch for me, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks

Para / Jason[/QUOTE]
See? This is what I’m talking about when I refer to a guy as a lurker. I guess I shouldn’t have use the word lurker I should’ve use the word newbie or former client that’s been out of the hobby for a few years and then returned. I Offer as a way of verification, to meet the gentleman before the session or even any time for a drink or coffee so we can chat for about 30 to 45 minutes. I asked for his license just to make sure the name in the face match up. And if I feel OK about it then we go ahead and schedule. That’s how I did it in the beginning.I would only see a guy after meeting him for drinks. I just like to get to know somebody a little bit learn what they’re all about. Have them tell me exactly what they’re wanting. Talk about their life a little bit. That was fun back then

QUOTE=paragod;1062337829]I've been out of the scene for several years and I'm having trouble getting back in. I've attempted a couple meetings but without any recent reviews, and my unwillingness to be screened via Facebook or LinkedIn, I haven't been able to meet any of the few ladies I've contacted.

Thanks

Para / Jason[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what I did to make that appear twice I am so frustrated with technology! Seems to be getting harder when it should be getting easier

M

Thanks

Para / Jason Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
[/QUOTE]