annna wichita nov 2012

called her seemed promising but wont give incall location until i get in the general area, then will call to give directions wtf., how do i know where im going? seemed like a set up, googled number but came with multiple pix. 918 282 1385 http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eed-24/5579373
I dont normally give my exact location until my client is closer either. I have had some bad experiences giving my address right off the bat. I always wait until they are in the general area, then I give them more info.. sounds like shes being smart to me!
Yeah, that's a fairly standard procedure.
That's what I'd tell you if you called me.... I don't want anybody knowing my room number or location then they not show
Its normal for the most part. Typically a lady tells me the general area like such and such exit or on a certain street. I call when I see the exit sign coming up so hopefully by the time I am hitting the exit I can get the location, then the room number once you are in the parking lot.

It makes them feel safer I guess, but its really not . State of mind is important though, so whatever makes the lady feel more comfortable and safe is alright in my book.
Other than the part of town, it is standard practice to not give out any specs until within the hour of appt.

Safety is only one issue of not giving specs until shortly before the appt.

There are others:

1. Unless it is the companion's home. There is a good chance that she will be meeting you.

What if she is running late?
Do you want to be standing in a hallway knocking and knocking on a door, with no answer?
To then wonder if you are at the right door?
Should I keep standing here while calling her?
Should I walk back to my car and figure out what's going on?
Oh Shit, should I just leave? Now I am getting panicky and paranoid?

I don't know about you???? But I would rather be sitting in my car..... or cruising around until I know that all is well and that my friend is ready for our date.

With the exception of the OCD women...and I know and respect many of you...the other part of us girls, are often casually late....even when we are hosting. I know, it's wrong and disrespectful, but reality is...high maintanence girls are late...in every aspect on life. It's part of the payoff you just kind of have to anticipate. You would save lots of frustration, if you assumed this and possibly even scheduled accordingly unless you know the girl is precis.

Check out MTV's sugarbabbies, if you don't believe me...It's like the "babe disorder"...., you will get the idea...the entire show is "OMG, I'm sooo late, I'm always late...OMG, I can't be late again!"

Those who know me, know that I like to please but that I am often running a bit (15-30 minutes late) with communication...not 2 hours late! NO matter how much I plan and how hard I try and how much time that I leave....I inevitably have the same lack of sense of time...I'm by no means lazy...just not good with time management... there is ALWAYS something else that deviates my attention. Not for lack of you being the priority...I am legit ADHD but we will call this "Sex Kitten Disorder"

...I can't find the perfect necklace to match my low cut shirt which shows tons of my 34DD natural cleavage all wrapped up in a push up bra, like a present!
...the other shoe that I can't find that makes my ass look just right in that pencil skirt I want to wear to meet you for lunch....lol

2. What if, and I speak against it happening now, a provider saw someone before you and LE was involved? Then when you come knocking on the door...you are greeted by LE rather than the companion herself.

Possibly, as it is wise to when possible, her phone is in her car. If her driver's license is on her and she doesn't have to go to the car....then when you are close, you call...but no answer because her phone is not involved yet.

Had you already known everything 4 hours before...you could have just walked into a situation that a discreet partner may have kept you from being involved in. I don't know the laws on if phone is in the room or where it is, if consent must be given etc. Just sayin.

3. The many safety issues that could be involved...not sure on comments of how those aren't valid, but anyway. I know about 200 stories of how a man knowing where she was has caused issues that compromises safety on both sides. but will STFU

Yep, HOT, smart and Gangsta!

Your discreet companion,

Arianna
I think most of the conversation was discussing giving the hotel location prior to calling when in the area, not the room number. More like a one call system, but I always call the lady before I start heading her direction when I prebook anyways just to make sure all is good. SO either way, my way is at least a 2 call system lol.
  • Modda
  • 11-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Moved the tread from Alerts to Co-Ed as this doesn't fall under 'Alerts'.
called her seemed promising but wont give incall location until i get in the general area, then will call to give directions wtf., how do i know where im going? seemed like a set up, googled number but came with multiple pix. 918 282 1385 http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eed-24/5579373 Originally Posted by Sizzlin777
I concur with what the other ladies have said. When I was new, I used to give out my location when I set up a date, complete with entry code and apartment number. *FACE PALM*

The first time I had an NCNS it was a creepy feeling knowing that some anonymous guy out there somewhere knew exactly how to find me. That was one of the first of many lessons I learned in this hobby.

Your spidey senses may be correct about this lady since she is unknown, and it appears that her number may be attached to other ads or ladies. But the lack of detail about her location is not necessarily a red flag.
Wow I'm high maintenance and yet I have no problem arriving on time. Trying to make it cute and as though it should simply be accepted is terribly low class.
I think most of the conversation was discussing giving the hotel location prior to calling when in the area, not the room number. More like a one call system, but I always call the lady before I start heading her direction when I prebook anyways just to make sure all is good. SO either way, my way is at least a 2 call system lol. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Has anybody told you that you're the shit Ken??!
All men should follow this simple procedure....
I have a GPS unit in my car and would like at least the exit or cross street especially when I am driving in Wichita, I get lost all the time hence the GPS unit.
thats why l like regs.
Wow I'm high maintenance and yet I have no problem arriving on time. Trying to make it cute and as though it should simply be accepted is terribly low class. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
1. Bahaha...me, low class....that's a first. Nice attempt at trying to one up, your obviously lower class self.

Those of class don't publicly speak of those lower than them...101 babe. Any business of class would never down a competitor, regardless of how they felt. I speak truth of trends that are fucking reality. I posted that to say that if guys understand this reality, they would be better able to prepare for realistic expectations and come out happy.

2. I find it interesting, Lilianna, that you appear to be a feminist, yet continually publicly jab well respected women....clearly against supporting one another. Considering that you offend your client base, I guess that should come as no surprise. I have seen you do this to other women such as Staci Stacked and it is a very ugly quality.

3. Good god, aren't you in another state? Have you nothing better to do. My "low class" business is so hot I am up in the middle of the night replying to stupid shit like this.

Finally, fuck you and your inability to control your online persona. Go start a board where you are, of all the people I know....they prefer you be forgotten like a bad dream.

I would never publicly down another women without provocation...especially for speaking truth. Shame on you and what you think are your high class values. Most people think you are a lunatic.