Female Condums

Ran into a provider that offered me a choice of regular condoms or female condoms. This was a first for me. Was wondering what others think about female condoms.
Interested to know who that is. I have been wanting to try out the female condom.
Way less reliable
They've never caught on, kind of a silly contraption, and a pricier option for sure.
I kinda like them. The main reason they are less reliable is it takes a little more thinking to insert correctly. They are slowly getting used more.

The pros are they transfer heat a little better, they can add more sensation for the guy, normally they can take all kinds of lube (oil based cant be used on mens condoms), if the girl doesnt mind the lube switching from cfs to bbbj and back is much more natural, and they dont have to worry about the fit for the male. Some people think they help slightly with hpv and herpes since they cover a little more of the female.

The cons are knowing how to use them, some girls find them uncomfortable, they cost more, and DATY is a little less appealing.

Joe Joe is the only girl that I have used one with so maybe she is the reason I like them a little better then regular condoms also
Hey if Joe Joe is part of the equation...then of course she is the reason, lol
Interested to know who that is. I have been wanting to try out the female condom. Originally Posted by KenMonk
You think they come in your size ?
They also are really nice if you are doing a threesome with two ladies. The guy doesn't have to keep changing condoms when changing partners.
never caught on?? not reliable??

I LOVE THEM!! Many ladies I know have been using them for years, and they are indeed, stellar for doubles and up.. Placement is important and does take practice, but that's what one can do in their "down" time...

Yes, they are expensive, but if you purchase them at 200+, you can get them for less than a dollar a piece..

xoxo
Jazz
I kinda like them. The main reason they are less reliable is it takes a little more thinking to insert correctly. They are slowly getting used more.

The pros are they transfer heat a little better, they can add more sensation for the guy, normally they can take all kinds of lube (oil based cant be used on mens condoms), if the girl doesnt mind the lube switching from cfs to bbbj and back is much more natural, and they dont have to worry about the fit for the male. Some people think they help slightly with hpv and herpes since they cover a little more of the female.

The cons are knowing how to use them, some girls find them uncomfortable, they cost more, and DATY is a little less appealing.
Originally Posted by bigryan222

Well, I found this experience rather unique for several reasons:

1. Never used them before.

2. Never been offered a choice before.

3, Found the sensation very pleasing and different, but also found DATY a l little awkward.

I can see the advantages for threesomes and mor somes, but my experience there is a whole another thread . LOL

Yes, they are expensive, but if you purchase them at 200+, you can get them for less than a dollar a piece..

xoxo
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
Lke you, I have not figured out this multiple quote function.

Your comment reminded me of a Jeff Foxworthy joke:

"If you buy condoms by the case and lube by the gallon, you might be a provider!"
I haven't tried one, mostly because a hard ring around the outside would seriously impede my style. Plus I don't use lube so it seems like they just add a lot of hassle without much improvement. Is it really that much better than a regular condom?
never caught on?? not reliable??

I LOVE THEM!! Many ladies I know have been using them for years, and they are indeed, stellar for doubles and up.. Placement is important and does take practice, but that's what one can do in their "down" time...

xoxo
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
Goddammit! Somehow thinking about 200 condoms and Jazz has given me a stiffy!
I haven't tried one, mostly because a hard ring around the outside would seriously impede my style. Plus I don't use lube so it seems like they just add a lot of hassle without much improvement. Is it really that much better than a regular condom? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
I think they are moderately better then regular condoms. Supposedly some girls find the outer ring stimulating, but if it made you change your style, that would be a negative. I would think the lube issue would transfer more to the males need. At least I needed it more.

If I ever make it to Reno maybe we can figure this stuff out
I haven't tried one, mostly because a hard ring around the outside would seriously impede my style. Plus I don't use lube so it seems like they just add a lot of hassle without much improvement. Is it really that much better than a regular condom? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna

You and I should have a luncheon. I so enjoy your posts, brass balls - totally my style

I felt as you did at one point, yet... the benefits far outweigh the "doubts".

not a pm girl, you may email me spanishjeweljaz@gmail.com

groove on woman,
Jazz