Hitachi Magic Wand

These are fantastic, not too cheap, though. $60 at walmart. Rarely on sale anywhere.

Right now you can get one for $30.59 total delivered, from this ebay seller who has just a few.

If you don't have one, you ought too.

Any ladies enjoy doing a nice "Hitachi show"hehe
Right on Red Rock...and if you want to take it to the next extremely intense level....

Super glue on to the Wand the "U-tip Stimulator" Vibra Cup. Has individual sides for both his and hers. less than $25 bucks.

I got my from the Extreme Restraints site....the heck with the Maya Calendar, your life will now be measured by before buying the Wand and U-tip Vibra Cup and after purchasing these two items.

Personally I would recommend the 7 speed Wand....but either way....WOW for all parties, intense fun both individually as well as simultaneously
Love mine. I got mine a few years back with two attachments for like $50.
Those are the best ever! I can't get off without it- a 'must have' for me at least, though I don't use any attachments. There are variable speed switches that plug into the original cord if someone wants more than a low and high setting.
I found this.

More Power...

LMAO
now i want one...
An air compressor?
thanks!! I have been wanting one!
An air compressor? Originally Posted by royamcr
Just in case she might need more power or torque. Have you see some of the new female toys. They are hand tools converted to sex toys.
http://www.amazon.com/Vibratex-HV-25.../dp/B00005M1WE

A bit cheaper through Amazon.

I adore the wand! I try to not use it too frequently because I could fall in love with the thing!

Happy holidays!
Elisabeth
http://www.amazon.com/Vibratex-HV-25.../dp/B00005M1WE

A bit cheaper through Amazon.

I adore the wand! I try to not use it too frequently because I could fall in love with the thing!

Happy holidays!
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Exactly! TOO much of that vibration and no male will ever be a satisfactory "power tool" substitute.
lol--+1

I love a good vibration between my legs....lol
Exactly! TOO much of that vibration and no male will ever be a satisfactory "power tool" substitute.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That's actually good advice for all women. Don't rely on the powerful vibrator right on your clit, unless you don't want to be able to cum without it. It's the female version of the "death grip" for guys.
I bought one for one of the providers on here... it is her favorite toy. I've known about them for quite some time... I don't personally own one but they're great as gifts.