Merry Christmas to everyone

I would sincerely like to wish everyone a happy and joyful Christmas even to those among the board who do not care for me. As I prepare for the first Christmas in 15 years without my wife who passed away recently, I realize that life is to short to hold grudges, so please take the time to enjoy your family and friends to the fullist, you never know what the future will bring.

Happy Birthday Jesus,

DD
Nice thought, thanks for sharing. I agree, less bitching and more thankfulness. Happy holidays
I don't know you so I don't know if i really have cause to dislike you. But based on your last sentence you are alright in my book.
nlt
  • jan-w
  • 12-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Good sentiments sir. Thank you for the wishes and I wish the same for everyone on here. Hopefully, the Christmas season and a new year just around the corner will inspire everyone to bury old grudges and concentrate on a new start for next year.
Merry Christmas DD....may you find some peace this time of the year.

Everyone else.......

Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!!
Merry Christmas everyone!

DD....may you find some peace this time of the year.
+1. I'm sorry for your loss DD.
My heart goes out to you DD.. I hope you can find peace this year.. Merry Christmas to you. And this is for the loved ones who have passed this year. My step dad and close friend. I know they are all celebrating Christmas up in heaven!

I would sincerely like to wish everyone a happy and joyful Christmas even to those among the board who do not care for me. As I prepare for the first Christmas in 15 years without my wife who passed away recently, I realize that life is to short to hold grudges, so please take the time to enjoy your family and friends to the fullist, you never know what the future will bring.

Happy Birthday Jesus,

DD Originally Posted by dirty dog
Merry Christmas to you as well babe!
Hey DD,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a loved one is never easy, but time will ease the pain.

Have a good Christmas and a better New Year.

Nycalcharlie
+1 DD
Merry X Mas DD.. Very sorry for your loss... As you said its always best to bury any grudges and appreciate the family we have... Have a great holiday..
Merry Xmas everyone may your new year bring much happiness.
And a Merry Christmas to all who are missing someone this year. Including you, DD! It's a tough season for many, but the whole season is all about new beginnings and looking forward. May that Spirit be with all of you!