Phone: 316 350 7366
Email Address: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=115244
URL / Website: http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nde-28/5084874
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: N/A
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None - She was NCNE (no call, no email).
Session Length: was to be 1 hour
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: blonde, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I emailed Summer and set up an appointment. Told her I would call when I arrived in Wichita for further instructions. She agreed.

Upon arrival, I called. No answer, so I left a message; included my phone number, even though I was not using a blocked phone. After 45 minutes passed, I thought she might have emailed, so I checked my email; no messages from her.

After I returned home, I emailed her and asked what happened. That was three days ago and I still have not heard back from her. I have noticed that her Backpage ad has been updated, though.

So if you enjoy being stood up and ignored, call up Blazing Summer and make an appointment with her.
Recommendation: No
Looks like I'm not the only one ...
Since nothing happened, this isn't a review and should be posted in the Coed Discussion area, I am sure a Mod will move it eventually.
First of all I wouldn't have driven from Alaska to see anyone! I do know for a fact she has kids and is busy. Also, things do come up for a provider as well as the customer. But, other then being dead (which I certainly hope she is not!) I can not think of one reason why someone can not simply call or text saying they can't make it. It is just common courtesy,
+1...I'll never call her again. Many more that I can give my money to and I'm sure she won't be hurting for my money.
Shit I would drive to Alaska if Sarah Palin was to let me spread her, so I can just glaze her face!