STACI STACKED

Staci, I justed wanted to appologize for the harsh and unwarrented words that I used recently on this board. You are a beautiful women and you did nothing to warrent the verbal attack that I laid on you. Appologizing is not something that happens very often in my world, but when your wrong your wrong and I was very wrong. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I did this through a thread rather than through a PM because my attack was done publicly so should then the appology.

Yours,

DD
DD, I didn't see your post on Staci, but this is very big of you. Hopefully the new year will bring more fun and light-hearted behavior on the board all-around, this looks like a good start.
DD, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. Well done on your post above to Staci. Nothing but best wishes for the new year.
DD, Sorry about your loss, best to you.
Staci, I justed wanted to appologize for the harsh and unwarrented words that I used recently on this board. You are a beautiful women and you did nothing to warrent the verbal attack that I laid on you. Appologizing is not something that happens very often in my world, but when your wrong your wrong and I was very wrong. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I did this through a thread rather than through a PM because my attack was done publicly so should then the appology.

Yours,

DD Originally Posted by dirty dog
Honey, you've been through a lot lately, and I understand that grieving brings forth a broad variety of emotions (anger being one of them) ...so I've not only forgiven you, but chosen to forget the whole situation. I am honestly very flattered that you thought enough of me to not only apologize, but do it in such a public way. Just fyi, I would have accepted a private one, too! But seriously, in a world/hobby where most people could give a damn less what anyone thinks of them or what they say, what you said meant a lot. Thank you!

All my best,
Staci
Staci, such a classy person and reply. DD, sorry for your loss. Sometimes life hits us with a mighty blow that brings to light the fact that life is short, and we should just enjoy it, and appreciate the ones we love, while we have the chance.
Staci, such a classy person and reply. DD, sorry for your loss. Sometimes life hits us with a mighty blow that brings to light the fact that life is short, and we should just enjoy it, and appreciate the ones we love, while we have the chance. Originally Posted by ez2plz
May we all have a better 2013
I agree. Both DD's humble honest gesture and Staci's graceful and classy response proves there is still hope and goodness in this world. Great way to start the New Year!
+1!!!!!
What they said....now for FUCKSAKE.....BEHAVE...

Peace to you DD. your words below the line break my heart.
Class act DD. +1000
+1000