This is MY BIRTHDAY MONTH

Any suggestions on how we should celebrate? Everyone welcome to comment please....
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Fill a plane to Key West.
A daily discount
rent a huge ballroom and have a massive party complete with cake and balloons

More to come later
A daily discount
rent a huge ballroom and have a massive party complete with cake and balloons

More to come later Originally Posted by Oenghus
What else is going down babe?
  • Bubba
  • 01-01-2013, 03:26 PM
What else is going down babe?
YOU? or Me on you???

Sorry Lindsay but I couldn't let that pass.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Your head on my lap.... I think you ought to be on the back of my bike on our way through the desert of new Mexico !
YOU? or Me on you???

Sorry Lindsay but I couldn't let that pass.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Originally Posted by Bubba
I got you cowgirl or reverse cowgirl ? You mind if I spin while I'm there?
Your head on my lap.... I think you ought to be on the back of my bike on our way through the desert of new Mexico ! Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Lets get the show on the show the road... Can I sit in front of you ? I might have a surprise for ya? Wink wink
What else is going down babe? Originally Posted by OLindsay
You are! I might even bend you over my knee and give you a lite birthday spanking.

Than if a kitchen was available I would cook you dinner and have dinner by candle light with me as desert.

I am still thinking of things to do to help celbrate your birthday month.
You are! I might even bend you over my knee and give you a lite birthday spanking.

Than if a kitchen was available I would cook you dinner and have dinner by candle light with me as desert.

I am still thinking of things to do to help celbrate your birthday month. Originally Posted by Oenghus
Oenghus "if a kitchen was available" that is one funny line, I am going to use that!:roflma o:

I am still thinking of things to do to help celbrate your birthday month. Originally Posted by Oenghus
I like it hard and from behind tell me more!
Be good or I'm gonna spank you !!
There are so many gentlemen wanting to wish you a happy birthday that the only real solution is to have a big gang bang. What do you think Lindsay, are you up for the challenge?
Lindsay,this is my birth month also.Weird thing is,your profile is so much like mine.Hobbies: Sensual Massages,Body Slides,and receiving BBBJ's. Food: Steak,Baked Potoato,Mexican Food. Beverage: H2O,Budlight.Must be something in the stars.
There are so many gentlemen wanting to wish you a happy birthday that the only real solution is to have a big gang bang. What do you think Lindsay, are you up for the challenge? Originally Posted by Starry69
A gang bang damn how many is this gonna include? You gonna be able to keep up with me?