<------those girls

Like lots of love and attention to them.. Anyone know what to do with them?
I have the affection and energy that you probably like, unfortunately its cold out there and I would have to clean my truck off to show you.
I would lick your taint so nice and have you bent over to show you some real good appreciation with my hand full of hair!! Then after that we would meet my Mom!
I would like your taint so nice and have you bent over to show you some real good appreciation with my hand full of hair!! Then after that we would meet my Mom! Originally Posted by The DarkSide

No need to meet the mom...
No need to meet the mom... Originally Posted by OLindsay

Of course you need to meet his mother, sheesh, every man loves his mother. Show her some respect...

heh
He'll yes I can work wonders with them.
Of course you need to meet his mother, sheesh, every man loves his mother. Show her some respect...

heh Originally Posted by JackJohnson
O I will make sure I don't show any of my naughty behavior till we get in the bed.

heh Originally Posted by JackJohnson
He'll yes I can work wonders with them. Originally Posted by mexmex50

Is that right ?? what kind of wonders you gonna do to or with them Mexmex?
Like lots of love and attention to them.. Anyone know what to do with them? Originally Posted by OLindsay
I will first cook you a delcious dinner and than draw a nice relaxing bath and massage your back.

I will then carry you to the bed room and gently lay you down on the bed and give you a full body massage front and back. Teasing you all the way.

I will than grab a bottle of warm hot fudge and dribble it down your front to your sweet spot and start licking and kissing you until you were clean.

Than I would start paying attention to pleasing you until you can no longer take it and beg me to suit and finish you off.

Than for round two we might get a bit kinky if you are into that, might included, toys, blindfolds etc.
im going to have to show you.
I can't be too specific, but it involves a club-like tree branch and you being dragged back to my cave.

Zug-zug.
I can't be too specific, but it involves a club-like tree branch and you being dragged back to my cave.

Zug-zug. Originally Posted by Amaranth
How about I drag you because I like to be in control sweetie!
im going to have to show you. Originally Posted by mexmex50

When I can't wait to see what you got for the birthday girl! Muah
I think I'm going put some salsa on your taco and eat it.

Zug-zug. Originally Posted by Amaranth