Kimono Condoms

I have used then in the past and I find them to be the most sensitive. Does anyone know where I can buy them in the KC area? There were a couple of stores that had them, but I can't seem to find them any more. I would need to buy them in a store as online ordering is not practical for me.

Thanks,
Charlie
I THINK I have seen them at Hy-Vee here in Independence. I use the Crown brand (among many brands for different sizes/materials to best suit the client), which is another Japanese condom that is similar, but then again I buy them 144 at a time online
condom depot website is where i got them last time.
Thanks Taylor! I had picked some up at the Hy Vee in Independence a long time ago, but I don't think I saw them there the last time I looked.

Ken- hmmm, a package from Condom Depot might raise eyebrows at home!

Charlie
Well you could have them shipped here and then we could test them
Thanks- I might take you up on that!
BTW, are those Crown condoms also very sensitive?
... but then again I buy them 144 at a time online Originally Posted by TaylorBliss
that's just gross

bada bing.....
Thanks Taylor! I had picked some up at the Hy Vee in Independence a long time ago, but I don't think I saw them there the last time I looked.

Ken- hmmm, a package from Condom Depot might raise eyebrows at home!

Charlie Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003
I love them, too, and occasionally I can find them at Cindie's here in Houston, but I usually just order a batch from Condom Depot. The shipping label on the box is completely innocuous. (The company doesn't want the mailman looking at you and winking, or glowering.) I forget exactly what it said, but it was something like LLC, Ltd., and the cc charge also came through under that name. No embarrassing questions.
yearly cost of a PO Box is 45 bucks or so....
BTW, are those Crown condoms also very sensitive? Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003
I think they are as thin or thinner than the Kimono- though Kimono has different lines that vary. Check out this chart, I've used it a lot to make sure I get all sizes of gents 'covered' ahem.

http://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-s...dom-size-chart
The one I used to get was the Micro Thin. i guess it was to cover my microscopic cock

I may try some of those Crown condoms if I can't find the Kimono.

Charlie
I see I'm not the only fan of these things. I wish more providers offered these, or Iron Grip as many women, understandably, don't like to use male provided condoms.
I have Iron Grips for the guys that like it snug, also Crown, Durex (several kinds), SKYN (regular and large) for my latex sensative guys, Trojan Ecstasy, Trojan Magnum, Trojan Ecstasy Magnum, Lifestyles (various styles), Lifestyles XL King Size, Vivid, uh, am I forgetting anything? lol... If it doesn't fit right you aren't going to enjoy it as much, and I want everybody to have the best time they can
Taylor- do you have any in a smaller size?