Nasty barebacking skank

Apparently asking to have account guested days ago was not effective.
So let's try this.

K*********, everyones favorite little cum guzzler, is a nasty (no speculations please - M). I know this for a fact. So next time she let's you do it "just a little" keep in mind that she sees more people than literally anyone else.

Enjoy your (edited by - dh) medical reference.
wtf
this is so fucking wrong...why people doing this..wow..never have never will
wow what girls will do to fuck up someones life...get a life bitch
I have no idea what this is all about. I have wanted to see Kaylen, just haven't had the chance. I don't know what started all this, but gosh calling somebody out like and accusing them of being diseased is pretty shitty.
wow kinda random rant there...

Apparently asking to have account guested days ago was not effective.
So let's try this.

Kaylen, everyones favorite little cum guzzler, is a nasty (no speculations please - M). I know this for a fact. So next time she let's you do it "just a little" keep in mind that she sees more people than literally anyone else.

Enjoy your (edited by - dh) medical reference. Originally Posted by guest010313
wow kinda random rant there... Originally Posted by lookintoo1
Well it wasn't random. She has shown her hatred towards certain people in the past, and Kaylen is/was one of those individuals.
crap did I miss something ??? just askin

can any one give me a fast update ?????
Who is this guest? Another provider? Whats her problem?
That is Kaylen's business; not yours. Everyone assumes the risk when having sex with ANYONE.If you caught a disease then the medical community will narrow down the cause what does it solve to be hateful?
Look at the link to the other thread, then click on the link under the member info on that other post for reviews... Click on a review...u will see who the guest is.
lol oh man...
I think a mod should be removing certain things from this posting. Why it hasn't been done yet is beyond me. Originally Posted by KenMonk
ya the last line should go. The rest is gold I be thinkin

I miss you guest010313, why did you not keep in touch ?????
Wow I feel some hate on this thread sorry Kaylen that other providers out here have to do this to each other.